Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ritumidha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 11:47 AM
    How cn I find a person by photo in australia
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2010, 12:04 PM

Almost impossible - unless you have access to one of the photo ID programs AND the person's photo is posted on a site which has more info.

What info do you have on this person?
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Sep 24, 2010, 09:48 AM

Judy is right,it will be near impossible,unless you have some other kind of information and then that will depend on why you are trying to find them. Is it family? Does this person owe you money? Please give us a little more information so that we can better advise you
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Judy is right,it will be near impossible,unless you have some other kinda of information and then that will depend on why you are trying to find them. Is it family? Does this person owe you money? Please give us a little more information so that we can better advise you

I see no better advice possible - person has only a photo.
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Sep 24, 2010, 04:03 PM

Just thought by chance this person may not have given all the information but was just asking about a photo as a start. You know some people go about asking questions in a strange way.
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 05:37 PM

No, I never noticed that. I read what is posted and try not to read anything into the post.

We'll see if OP comes back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do you find a person by their photo [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find this man to make sure it is him I am speaking to through e-mail. I believe I am in love with him please help me find him

How can I find a person I only have her photo? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have just a photo of a girl and I just need to know how I can track her. I only know that I have no other data from her. I was almost been scammed by a Nigerian scam that send me her photo. Unfortunatelly for them I found out what was it about and I am just wondering how can I track the girl...

Where can I find this person I only have his photo [ 3 Answers ]

I have just the photo of a man and need to track him down.I have been scammed by a Nigerian man using his photo.I was wondering how I can track the man on the photo down.

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a photo of a man who appears to be either a model or an actor, but I don't know his name. Is it possible at all to find out his name by the photos I have?

View more questions Search