Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ken_wall2003 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 11:09 AM
    How do you get food stamps?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2010, 11:15 AM

You apply at your State's agency which handles these matters. They will ask for various documentation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food stamps in Florida [ 33 Answers ]

I hope that this is the right venue for this question. I lost my job this past summer and in December I applied for, and was awarded, food stamps for myself. My partner, who I have lived with for going on seven years now, did not want to be included at that time in my application, because...

Food stamps [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently applied for food stamps and medicaid through A.C.C.E.S.S and my partner had to be listed. I am 11 weeks pregnant and they are telling us now that due to me having my food stamps his are being terminated. He receives SSI and food stamps through disability and they sent a letter...

Food Stamps and SSI [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Arkansas and 2 of my 3 daughters get SSI. I am applying for food stamps and been doing some research and I am confused. Will it go by gross income or net income since we have daughters that qualify as disabled. My husband works and the last 30 days income, which I have to take to my...

Cash aid? Food stamps? [ 2 Answers ]

I couldn't find a better place to ask these questions, so I hope someone could answer them! Im going to be 18 in 2 months, I have a 7month old son, and could possibly have another on the way. I have a job, not a very good one but I have one. I still live with mom and dad. I have a fiancé, who is...

View more questions Search