Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thall68 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 10:08 AM
    Looking for title of black and white sci fi movie
    I am looking for the title of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 40's, 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would just look like that person. There is a doctor in the movie who puts her in this tank with a window to keep her at bay I guess. She looks pretty scary, she had either sequins or scales on her head, she had a gap between her teeth. I don't know much more than that. But this film has haunted me for a long time and id like to see it again if I could figure out what the name is.
    Thank you for any help.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2010, 10:12 AM

"Terror in The Year 5000"
    rberge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 05:24 PM
    I remember an old black and white sci-fi movie about a spaceship that was found in a jungle cave. There was a force field around it and every time a person would touch the force field they would end up in the spacecraft. The only other thing I remember is the force field started to grow and it was fell to the hero's and heroine's to stop that from happening. I know at the time it scared the heck out of me and now I would like to know if anyone knows the name of the movie. I'd like to know if it's as campy as I remember it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown title of black and white sci fi movie [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for the tite of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would just look...

Looking for old Black and White Sci Fi film Title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the tite of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would just...

Title of old black and white movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, please help me out with this. I was born in 63 and remember seeing an old black and white film about a woman who wore a choker necklace and told her new husband it could never come off. It drove her husband nuts and when he finally took it off, her head fell off. For the life of me,...

Need a title for old black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie about a minister who starts churches and then he moves on to another church. It's an old black and white movie which ends with him playing the organ in the church and the neibhbordhood people come to the outside of the church to listen. Thanks.

Black and white movie sci fi [ 1 Answers ]

The only thing I remember are there were 3 or 4 people scuba diving. When they came up there was no one left on earth. The plant life was dead or dying. No air. They left on their tanks then the plants started to come back and their was air. They were alone and had to find a way to stay alive....

View more questions Search