Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dark_angel_666 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2004, 11:21 PM
    Pimples, blemishes, zits
    I have a really bad problem with skin care. I've tried all kinds of face medication- perscription stuff, astringents, pore cleaners, and just about anything else that you can try for pimples. And still I have a new pimple almost every day. I AM AT MY WITS END WITH THIS. If anyone knows of any or has tried any MIRICALE skin product to stop this, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT IS ;D Thank you
    jufra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2004, 02:29 PM
    Re: pimples, blemishes, zits
    You could try a solution of tea tree oil in warm water. The essential essence of tea tree is the same as the vital ingredient of manuka honey - you may find a good result from it. Have you overhauled your diet? That may be a good place to start. And, strangely, so is keeping your teeth and gums healthy! The body is a strange thing - you never know what reactions it will make. Good luck!
    dark_angel_666 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2004, 03:53 PM
    you could try a solution of tea tree oil in warm water.  The essential essence of tea tree is the same as the vital ingredient of manuka honey - you may find a good result from it.  Have you overhauled your diet?  That may be a good place to start.  And, strangely, so is keeping your teeth and gums healthy!  The body is a strange thing - you never know what reactions it will make.  Good luck!
    Thank you, but what is tea oil, and where can I find that?
    carol Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2004, 05:04 AM
    There is really no cure for pimples. You can only control the break-outs. So long as your hormone keeps acting up, your skin will act like overproductive oil-wells, keeping your face shiny, and ceaselessly producing comedones. The comedones, once infected by acne bacteria, become inflamed until you get full blown flare- ups.

An effective blemish control regimen is that of godiva anti-blemish products. Check their website at www.godivaskincare.com.
    Thorp Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2005, 02:00 AM
    New Natural Supplement Discovery for Acne
    There is a new discovery, Original Limu (www.limunight.originallimu.com). I believe all the trouble people are going through can be a thing of the past.

My sons (15 and 16 years old) have seen substantial relief from aggressive acne with Original Limu.

And, once scarring has occurred, I personally have witnessed a woman in her mid-forties reverse her adolescent scarring with Original Limu.

Just about everyone who consumes Original Limu gets a glow and a moisturizing of their skin. Their skin progressively gets smoother and smoother. Wrinkles fade away or become less pronounced. Even I look a lot younger at almost 60 years of age.

Now to me, this is the way to go. A natural product beats surgery or topical or subdermal treatments any day! And, the cost is nothing in comparison and there is no need for wasting time with a physician.

There are a growing number of wannabe companies but the only potent and reliable source of the Limu Moui extract is Original Limu (www.limunight.originallimu.com), because of the exclusive rights to the proprietary non-chemical extraction process that took over 15 years to develop and optimize.

The key component in the extract is fucoidan, a sulfated polysaccharide or, for the Brits, a sulphated polysaccharide. This material is garnering an intense following as noted in the National Library of Medicine database at the website, www.pubmed.gov. Several items of interest to be found relating to scarring turn up by searching for the words, fucoidan and scarring and fucoidan and derm*.

My Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry made me very skeptical. I was even a scoffer. I have become a believer. Now, I am so pleased that I can share such great news. Of course, everyone is different and may respond differently. I am no physician. I cannot treat, cure, diagnose or prescribe. What I can do is tell you my own personal experiencing and first-hand witnessings.

The way the extract works is by providing the body with the nutrients necessary to heal itself. It is a very different approach from medicine that tries to treat the symptom regardless of the side-effects of the medication. The Limu Moui extract is not a medication, simply an incredibly beneficial food. It helps the body heal itself. Cuts and abrasions I get now heal in half the usual time.

It was a slow, almost unperceivable transformation for the mid-40's woman, but, over a period of six months and continuing today, this otherwise perfectly healthy and active woman's face became a new and glowing almost totally scar-free face. I have plenty of witnesses and the woman herself to share with you.

The extract is simply drunk at the usually sufficient levels of an ounce in the morning and an ounce at night, I think it best with food. It can also be applied topically.

I cannot end without telling you that this new discovery has impacted people I personally know in a number of other spectacular ways that I have seen and heard according to their testimonies. I have a friend with multiple sclerosis who could hardly get around on a cane she was so imbalanced. Now she is so thankful that she tried the Limu Moui extract where she has turned down so many other suggestions. She has her balance again and goes around easily without a cane anymore! People with other autoimmune diseases like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia have experienced amazing results as well . There are cases of cancer and cancer treatments I have seen where reports have come back that conditions have improved dramatically because of this extract. Even conditions regarding blood sugar, cholesterol, thinning and pressure have come back with great results. People have reported improvements in ADD, ADHD, depression and bipolar conditions as well. Also, asthma, allergies, thyroid problems, autism, migraines, arthritis and pain in general have received favorable reports regarding Original Limu. For me, it was a throbbing pain in my right arm that surgery was unsuccessful in treating; the pain is now totally gone!!

There are some books available that talk about the anti-cancer, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial characteristics of this extract. To us who have been involved now for the few short years of its existence, this extract is a gift from the Almighty. It has been around for thousands of years as a seaweed food for the people of the Tongan Islands who attribute their vigor and great health with excellent longevity to the consumption of the seaweed.

There is a whole world out there that needs to hear this good news. I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity already to help so many people who were on their knees in prayer for an answer to their problems. It even helps with sinus conditions and migraine headaches. One woman I know was losing her vision due to a migraine condition and responded more quickly than any other case I know with obvious improvement in her vision in about 20 minutes!

It is not easy to tell people about it. They just won't believe something this good has come along. I would love to help you get a new lease on life. Let me help you at www.limunight.originallimu.com or [email protected] or 979-297-1919. Be blessed.
    samanthat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2005, 07:08 PM
    Miracle Cure?
    Not really a miracle, but when you have tried product after product, and none work, it sure feels like one.
    There are these little bugs (mites) Demodex, that like under some people's skin, in pores, and in hair follicles. They live on grease, and little nasties that they are, they induce your skin to make more of it (and in extreme cases, you skin may begin to make lumpy calcium deposits). Anyhow, when acne is caused by these guys, you got to get rid of them, to get rid of the acne.
    Check out http://www.demodex.info. Look at their FAQ. It explains a lot better than I can here.

Hope this helps...
    Be well
    Pomegranate Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2005, 11:04 AM
    Zit help.
    Well its hardly a miracle cure, but toothpaste works. It may sound weird, but dab a little on the end of a cotton bud and gently rub on problem areas. Toothpaste acts as a drying agent and can reduce spot size quite significantly. Do be careful just to get it on the spot as it really dries your skin. Make sure you have moisturiser to hand!

Well, it works for me :o
    Pomegranate Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2005, 11:09 AM
    Gah!
    I did notice a post which said
    'There is really no cure for pimples'

I just thought Id say that this is wrong!!

I suffered from sever acne and id tried all of the over the counter remidies, you name it, saylic acid, Benyol peroxide... I went to see my local GP and he prescribed me a drug called 'Erithomycin' after about 3 months my face was almost clear. If antibiotics don't help then you can see a dermatologist who can prescribe very powerful drugs to clear up the worst of acne, or even remove some of the spots to prevent scarring. Ive also heard great things about homeopathic remedies so that might be an idea.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 2, 2005, 04:10 AM
    You are right. Macrolides like Erythromycin, Clindamycin are good for acne since they attack the bacteria supposedly causing its inflammation ( Propionebacterium acnes). Some astringents in the market contain them. (i.e. Dalacin C which is Clindamycin). The problem with macrolides is that they are gastric irritants so do eat before you take them. Good Luck!
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 04:20 AM
    B5 is the only natural supplement I have taken that has 100% cleared up my stubborn Acne. It's well worth it without any side effects :)

Sep 2, 2005, 04:24 AM
    Lady C
    Hello Lady C. How long did your skin clear up with Vitamin B5? Does it have any whitening effect? I have heard about it though I came acroos it in creams. Have not tried oral B5 though. :)

Sep 2, 2005, 04:38 AM
    Hi, Dimples... It doesn't have any whitening effects but I promise you it works with time and patiences, which a lot of people don't have. I've taken b5 on three different occasions in my life. The first time I was 16 for over a year at 3g which is 6 '500mg' tablets. I had an initial breakout with lasted for 2-3 weeks after that subsided, I began to see results within 3 months by the sixth month I was 100% clear. The only side effects I suffered were chronic fatigue, often hungry, pee'd more often lol... and maybe diarrhoea but that wasn't severe. The best thing to do is take something to compensate the side effects but bare in mind everyone is different don't be alarmed its not a drug, so it would harm you. Anyway back to the other supplements iron and zinc helps for the tiredness.

The second time, I taken B5 was last yr because I stopped taking it for awhile and I started getting minor breakouts. Again 4g this time. Took 2-3 months I was 100% clear... I lowered my dose in June 2005 and started to see little bumps also I used aloe vera which I'm allergic to on my face and brokeout out badly... I up'ed my dose to 5g and right now I'm 100%... I'm also a young adult in case your wondering about my age...
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2005, 04:45 AM
    Hey just want to share what my friend use... its eskinol, the ordinary variant with out the white clear powder like thing and the clyndemicyn... place them together and apply topically at your face. It really do cleared her face...

Sep 2, 2005, 04:50 AM
    Thank you, Lady C
    Thank you for that information, Lady C. My cousin from N.Z. has been having very severe acne problem of late. She had acne her whole life but none as severe as now & she has tried all kinds of products in the market. Will tell her about B5. Again, thanks! :)

Sep 2, 2005, 04:55 AM
    Your welcome,. I promise it works I know what it's like to have bad breakouts...

Sep 2, 2005, 05:00 AM
    So there is really a supplement that is just vitamin B% because I was also perscribed once of that but I got a tab that got other B vitamins and it make me appetite go up making me gain weight :D so where do you think I can get the tab that contain the vit. B5 alone.

Sep 2, 2005, 05:06 AM
    I think you bought the wrong tab
    I think you were not able to get the B5 tab, Unis but instead you bought the Vitamin B complex tab which does not have B5 but Vitamins B1, B6 & B12. It doesn't increase appetite unless you also took it with Multivitamins

Sep 2, 2005, 05:06 AM
    Your health store should supply you with the b5 vitamin. Depending on where your alocated in this BIG world it's also known as pantothenic acid...

Sep 2, 2005, 05:14 AM
    Yeah probably :D anyway, that was before... hehehe
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 01:38 PM
    The only thing that worked for me was prescription products like retin A or accutane. I stopped using accutane since I heard so many bad things about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

Pimples [ 2 Answers ]

I just have a question about my face skin Because of my pimples I got lots of marks and I still have that pimples and it so hard to do shave. I tried ecerything to clear it but it didn't work I want to clear my skin means my pimples and that marks. How can I do it??

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

View more questions Search