Ask
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Sep 19, 2010, 08:49 PM
    Honda 3011 starts but dies when chifted into gear or if pto engaged
    Honda 3011 starts but dies when shifted into gear or if pto engaged
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2010, 09:02 PM

Sonds like trouble with seat switch this is were I would start .
    LUCK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 Honda Accord dies while driving, starts right back up [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Honda Accord with approximately 181,000 miles on it. It runs great but about a week ago the car died, without any warning signs, while I was stopped at a stop sign. It started right back up and I didn't have any more problems from it until yesterday (a week later) when the car...

Mtd yard machine dies when reverse gear is engaged. [ 1 Answers ]

Seat switch change reverse safety changed clutch safety changed Tractor goes forward budies when I put it in reverse. Where is this PTO switch on this model?

1988 chevy truck starts fine, put it in gear and it dies unless you mash the gas [ 1 Answers ]

Chevy 1988 truck 5.0 My truck will start and run, but once it is warmed up and you put it in drive or reverse it dies, it will not stay running. If you put it in neutral or park it idles fine. If you put it in drive and stomp the gas it will drive, but when you come to a stop sign it will die,...

1991 honda civic dx starts then dies. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 91 honda civic dx hatchback with a 1.5 I believe. Car will start and run for a few minutes then die. Will not restart. I let it sit over night and the same thing. I pushed it to a shop and they wanted to charge me $1200.00 to replace the fuel pump. NOT. I turn the key,fuel pump kicks...

03 Honda Civic EX starts then dies immediately? [ 7 Answers ]

I have an 03 Honda Civic EX coupe with 130k. I have owned it for a little over three years now and have had no problems at all. Yesterday I drove to the mailbox turned off the car and when I got back and it started and then died. It will start and sometimes idle roughly for 2 to 3 seconds and...

View more questions Search