Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redeye1087 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 08:42 PM
    Name that Anime!! Made between 1970-1990
    This description is a lttle lengthy but I have to explain to better help you to inturn.. help me lol please read and give help others may be looking for this movie also or those who may want to watch it after they read.

Ive been trying to find this anime ever sense my young brain was warped by its violence as a kid. Im going to give every single detail I can about this movie because I want this movie like a jukie need its fix. I Hope you all can help... actually depending on your help because I'm all out of ideas lol.

Movie is about fighting demons a normal man being brought back to life wit demon-like powers a 3rd cat-like eye in the middle of his head. He fight along side an old man (looks like master Roshi from Dragonball) who can get really muscular when he fights.. he doesn't survive the movie sadly. He fights with a monk-like bunch of demon hunters fighting for the same goal to kill a demon which was reborn and has kidnapped the main characters girlfriend which has the "power" of the phoenix.

This movie stars off with a women following a person in a parking garage, then they lead up a long stairway to embrace a man. Scene gets steamy hen all the sudden the women transform into a tall worm/dragon- like demon. Cuts to title... don't know title lol.

Next, big fight in house. A women is visited by a man ( the same man who turned the women into the demon at the beginning) Boyfriend comes in blah blah blah.. small fight scene, the nanny who is present turns into demon bites boyfriend, boyfriends fights off nanny and fights man *boom* room on fire girlfriends unconsciuos doesn't get burned and is transported outside. Watches house burn wit boyfriend and demon guy, no sweat demon guy says he'll be reborn. *boom* house blows up.

Next part boyfriend is back from? (looks like a man on steroids with bestial qualities). *Flash* other side of town a women shows up owner of big business in Japan... *tadah* the reincarnation of demon guy in the beginning. Anyway he looking for the phoenix aka the girlfreind from the beginning..
    Towards the end... Bad guys fight with good guys who are some monk twins, one monk gets "infused" with a demon women who looks like a big bag of clay.

Ending fight with the boyfriend with 3rd cat-like eye and demon women who was reincarnated. Guy gets arms ripped off but *whoa* White tiger heads literally shoot out and attack demon, she gets wounded and turns into something I think a dragon or something. Anyway..

Spoiler
    At end everyone dies and armless boyfriend is kneeling holding girlfriend corpse and he says something like "we will sleep and and reborn to love in another life"
    Credits...

CAN ANYONE WHO STAYED TO READ ALL THIS TELL ME WHAT ANIMEMOVIE THIS IS?! I NEED THIS MOVIE BACK IN MY LIFE AND NEED YOUR HELP TO FIND IT! *** HELP!

Check out some similar questions!

Name of old country song from around 1970 [ 3 Answers ]

For years I've been trying to find the name to an old country song from around 1970. The lyrics I remember are: "In his rhinestone suit and his cowboy boots" I could hum the tune... but I cannot remember anymore words. I know its not rhinestone cowboy. Thank you

1970 decade of stalemate [ 1 Answers ]

Why can the 1970s be characterized as a “decade of stalemate?” What caused the apparent inability of the federal government to cope with the new problems of the time?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.