Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hard95 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Erection problems at 16 with a condom
    Hello me and my boyfriend just started trying to have sex. He can get it hard but as soon as a condom goes on it doesn't seem to be hard anymore and this stops the whole process. As he gets wound up and frustrated. Can you give me any advice on how we can get round this problem ?
    Xxx
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hard95 View Post
    hello me and my boyfriend just started trying to have sex. He can get it hard but as soon as a condom goes on it doesnt seem to be hard anymore and this stops the whole process. As he gets wound up and frustrated. Can you give me any advice on how we can get round this problem ?
    xxx
    I can't/won't give advice to a 16 year old on having sex.

Obviously, it's a sign from God, saying you two shouldn't be having sex until you are not only at an legal age, but until you can take on the responsibility of a baby.

Sep 19, 2010, 11:16 AM

I didn't ask for abuse about my own choice I just want some answers. Its not like we are not legal so if you aren't going to answer then please don't post I don't like time wasters!
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 11:22 AM
    i didnt ask for abuse about my own choice i just want soem answers. its not like we are not legal so if you arent gonna answer then please dont post i dont like time wasters !!
    I wasn't trying to abuse. It is your choice. Not mine.

I will tell you this, NO EXPERT, and I mean NO EXPERT here at AMHD will give advice to a 16 year old about having sex.

If you would have read the rules for AMHD, you would see that the Adult Sexuality forum is for people 18 and over.

Sep 19, 2010, 11:25 AM

I'm 18 thank you very much.
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 11:34 AM
    im 18 thankyou very much.
    So you're having sex with a minor?

Sep 19, 2010, 11:39 AM

He's 17 next month and I've just turned eighteen last week so if you don't mind and get off my question... like I said before I don't like time wasters!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 02:07 PM
    he's 17 next month and ive just turned eighteen last week so if you dont mind and get off my question.......like i said before i dont like time wasters !!
    Seems your wasting our time. What state is this as not all states have 16 as age of consent. Also this is an open forum and you can't dictate how others respond. Enigma is a respected member here in good standing.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2010, 02:20 PM

We don't allow posters to tell us what kind of advice to give so either like it or not. You are too young and from the way you come across to others, you are very immature.

You are too young to have sex. Think about pregnancy and STDs and just plain good choices. You are certainly to immature to have a child.

Enigma and CalDad gave you excellent advice. Take it. You might want to buy a book on manners.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 19, 2010, 02:55 PM
    Can you give me any advice on how we can get round this problem ?
    Yep, stop having intercourse. NO ONE should be engaging in sexual intercourse until they are physically, emotionally and financially prepared to have a child.

i didnt ask for abuse about my own choice i just want soem answers. its not like we are not legal so if you arent gonna answer then please dont post i dont like time wasters !!
    The only one wasting time here is you. This site has rules and policies. One of those rules is that the Adult Sexuality forum is for adults. By posting for advice for a 16 year old you violated that rule. And frankly I don't believe you are 18. It is very rare for an 18 yr old girl to be involved with a 16 yr old boy.

Another policy of this site is that askers do not dictate who can answer their questions or how. As long as the response does not violate our rules (in which case you use the report link) anyone can respond any way they choose fit. And none of the people who participate regularly here is going to help minors engage in sex.

Finally no one "abused" you. Enigma expressed her choice not to assist minors having sex. Whether you believe it or not, Enigma did exactly what this site stands for, giving the best advice applicable to the situation. And that best advice is not to engage in sexual intercourse.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 03:32 PM

Have him ask his father to show him the correct way to use a condom.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 03:41 PM

Sounds like the boy is just not ready at this point, If he can not retain his erection long enough to get a condom on, he is honestly and really just not ready yet
    MoiMoi Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 04:44 AM
    Why is everyone going on at her about pregnancy and stds? She's using a condom! Praise the girl for gods sake! Plenty of teenagers don't and get themselves stuck in a bad situation. Teenagers are going to have sex and there's nothing we can do to stop it. So lets just make sure its safe.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2010, 05:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MoiMoi View Post
    Why is everyone going on at her about pregnancy and stds?! She's using a condom! Praise the girl for gods sake! Plenty of teenagers don't and get themselves stuck in a bad situation. Teenagers are going to have sex and there's nothing we can do to stop it. So lets just make sure its safe.

We do not encourage sex at such a young age here on this site. If they don't know how to use a condom, odds are they shouldn't be having sex.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 05:59 AM
    Why is everyone going on at her about pregnancy and stds?! She's using a condom! Praise the girl for gods sake! Plenty of teenagers don't and get themselves stuck in a bad situation. Teenagers are going to have sex and there's nothing we can do to stop it. So lets just make sure its safe.
    There are a lot things that teenagers will do that they are not supposed to. We can't control their actions. We can try to change their perception of what is correct and incorrect behavior.

Read the pregnancy threads and see how many people who were using birth control properly have gotten pregnant. There is not a 100% safe way to have sex unless it is after the female reproductive organs have been removed.

hard95, it is better to wait until you are better able to handle the possible consequences of sex. Abstinence and building up the non-sexual aspects of the relationship are far better than taking a chance that he won't lose the condom after you start having intercourse which is what sounds like is about to happen.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 06:31 AM
    Why is everyone going on at her about pregnancy and stds?! She's using a condom!
    Condoms do not prevent pregnancy 100%. Trust me, I deliver babies to many teens who used a condom.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 22, 2010, 03:34 PM
    Yes there is something we can do to stop it. We can try to educate teens on the risks they are taking. We should not be condoning dangerous behavior and this site will not do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Erection problems [ 2 Answers ]

I recently got back taling to my ex and we started to have sex again but for some reason I seem to not be able to keep an erection with her everything feels good and I want it to happen but if we start to have sex and I stop between to give her oral sex I go soft and can't seem to go erect again...

Erection problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have been seeing this guy for about a 1month he is 25 I'm 22yrs... on our second date we started making out... we were kissing for about 2hours. He is such an amaziing kisser, we could go for hours... anyways when intercourse time comes... he puts a condom on but looses all his...

Having Erection Problems at 15 [ 4 Answers ]

I've had a girlfriend for around a year now, totally in love, I'm sure of it. Yet when we went to have sex, the moment was there I was all fine and ready, when I put on the condom and tried putting it in, I just kind of oost the erection and it all went wrong from there and I couldn't get it back...

Erection Problems [ 1 Answers ]

My new sexual partner (41 years of age) whom I have known for 8 months seems to have an erection problem. I questioned him gently about past erectile problems and/or experiences and he explained that even though he initially had erection problems the first couple of tries in a new relationship, the...

Erection problems [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 19 year old male suffering from depression which I have been for sometime now. The problem is that when I get an errection it goes away while doing foreplay with my girlfriend, she seems to think that I am going off her which I am not. When I was with previous girlfriends I was on...

View more questions Search