shiedscrew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 09:28 AM
    Electric wiring diagram for mobile home
    We need an electric wiring diagram for an 1989 or 1990 liberty mobile home
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2010, 09:32 AM
    You will need to contact the manufacturer:

Manufactured Homes - Modular Homes - Liberty Homes, Inc. | High Quality Modular & Manufactured Housing
    Debisue79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 06:55 PM
    I need to get the wiring diagram for the 2002 Liberty modular home, we bought second hand... they were not with the paper work from the previous owner.

Thank you
    Debi Short
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Apr 2, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Modular homes do typically provide diagrams to the owners. They are usually left inside the breaker panel.
    It is highly doubtful you'll be able to get a duplicate copy, and even if they are available it will be from the original manufacturer only.

Why do you need them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram GE electric motor. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old GE motor that I would like to use at 115 volts. This motor is currently wired for 220 volts. The cover plate has the diagram listing the information but is unreadable. The current wiring configuration is as follows: Tied together are (2,3) (6,7) (5,9) and (8,10) Leads 1 and 4 are...

Free diagram of a coleman mobile home gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have an owner's manual for a Coleman mobile home gas furnace... I can't read the model number, but it's pretty old. I'd say about 20 years old or more. Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks, Mitch

Starting Mobile Home Electric [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what all I need to buy to start service for a mobile home. I have spoke with the electric company and do know that I need to have one of there people come out and show me where I have to put the pole but after that I don't know. Right now I do not have anything on the lot...

Electric furnace mobile home won't come on [ 13 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm electric furnace model E2EB-015HB new in 2002 in a mobile home. The blower comes on when I put thermostat to "On Ventilate" but the heating unit will not come on when thermostat raised. This is the kind that has the heat come on for about 4 -5 seconds, then turns off for...

View more questions Search