Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Plebita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 08:57 PM
    How can I check if the answer of a composite question is right?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2010, 09:02 PM

C'mon man Google or Bing. Gimme a break.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Physics question... with answer, yet I don't know how to get the answer. [ 2 Answers ]

In order to qualify for the finals in a racing event, a car must achieve an average speed of 270 Km/h on a track with a total length of 1410 m. If a particular car covers the first half of the track at an average speed of 232 km/h, what minimum average speed must it have in the second half of the...

Check this answer for me , I did it! [ 7 Answers ]

standardization of NaOH solution: a)volume of 6.0M NaOH solution used: 20mL b)approximate after dilution to 400mL: 0.5M c)weight of empty flask: 86.525g d)weight of flask plus KHP: 87.253g e)weight of KHP: 0.728g f)moles of KHP: 0.00356mol g)moles of NaOH: same answer as moles of KHP...

Check my answer [ 1 Answers ]

Lucky Duck, Inc. had sales of $550,000 and net operating income of $275,000. Beginning of the year operating assets were $125,000 and end of the year operating assets were $175,000. What asset figure is used to compute the return on investment? A. $125,000 C. $175,000

How to check to see if an answer is correct [ 6 Answers ]

How do I go back to see if the problem is correct. If I did the problem correctly, which is 12x^1/4 =24 I would have come out with x=8. That is assuming I did it correctly. If it is correct, how do go back and check to make sure? I think that you plug in the 8 but where? :confused:

View more questions Search