Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2010, 04:17 PM
    Stuffed egg palnt
    Hi all

Need a recipe for stuffed egg plant. Want to try this instead of fried or parm.

Chuck
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2010, 04:45 AM

If you have left over bolognese sauce, mix with two eggs and
    Stuff the egg plant with mixture.
    Cover lightly with a bread crumb and grated cheese mixture.
    Bake slowly for 1/2 hour in hot
    Oven.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stuffed mouse [ 38 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. My friends little boy has a stuffed mouse. It's simple, cute, and was made by his grandmother. He carries it around with him everywhere he goes. Sadly the mouse hold very bad memories for mom. Her mother made it while she was in rehab for alcoholism. She doesn't want the...

When a Recipe Calls for Using One Egg, What Size Egg Do They Mean? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, all! Okay, some recipes call for only one egg to use in the mix. This would usually be for when we might be baking something. What size egg do they mean, please? I'm the kind of person who likes to buy the jumbo ones! Thanks!

Have I stuffed up? [ 10 Answers ]

My ex partner and I had been together for 7 years. He has decided to leave me because I wasn't honnest with him (which I called it a little white lie) anyway over a year ago we were having problems and I went out to a pub with some friends, I got attention from the lead singer of a band. Stupid me...

I saw a ghost while frying an egg then the egg turned blood red! [ 6 Answers ]

I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red! I screamed and then...

Stuffed up! [ 16 Answers ]

Ok hi all, Most of you probably know me and my story. If not you can read my first thread. I had a bit of a tough weekend and just felt like sharing / venting. I ran into my ex out and about on Saturday night. I was with a few of my friends / acquaintances and she was with her sister and few...

View more questions Search