Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NCOIC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 02:33 PM
    Chapter 5: Suppose that you plan to retire 35 years from now and want to receive a $5
    Suppose that you plan to retire 35 years from now and want to receive a $5,000 retirement income per month after you retire. The return on your investment is 6% per year. How much do you have to save per month to meet your retirement goal until you retire? Assume that all your deposits and incomes are made at the end of each month and your life expectancy after your retirement is 20 years. If you receive a $5,000 perpetuity monthly income after you retire, how does your answer change?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 02:43 PM

Thank you for taking the time to cut and paste your homework to our site. We do not do home work for students,
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2010, 08:45 PM

We don't do homework for you, but we will help you if you will follow our guidelines for posting it:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car never repo'd after chapter 7, five years ago. [ 5 Answers ]

We filed chapter 7 five years ago and our car was never repo'd. I called the lender several times over the years and they show no interest in picking it up. I want to offer them a settlement to try and retrieve the title. Do you think they will settle with the person that defaulted on the loan for...

Can my 401k be seized when I retire? If I still owe child support when I retire? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently found out that a girl I had been with in high school had my child after she had moved to another city. That was 20 years ago, and I am paying for the back support and interest. The court forgave the late penalties since I didn't know about the child. I need to know if, when I retire,...

Chapter 13, 401K and 529 plan [ 1 Answers ]

Currently filed a chapter 13 plan and I want to know if I'm able to contribute to my 401k or a 529 for my newborn. In addition, with horrible credit and a decent rate on my current mortgage can I do a refi?

View more questions Search