Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grace_versales Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2004, 05:37 PM
    Dark under eye circles
    Im only 15 and I already have these anoying bags under my eyes that won't go away!!
    I think there genetic because both my brother and sister have them to. THere both darker than me, so you don't notice their bags hardly at all. I need some advice on how to make them go away. I get lots of sleep, but when I wake up in the mornings there really puffy too. I look so old and ugly. Please help. :-[
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Jun 1, 2004, 10:26 PM
    Dark under eye circles
    Unfortunately, they are very difficult to get rid of without plastic surgery but makeup can often do the trick for most occasions. You should find this article very imformative:

http://www.dermadoctor.com/pages/new...A0910E302CE%7D

Now go get your beauty sleep!
    grace_versales Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2004, 10:33 PM
    Dark under eye circles
    Gracias
    yalla87907 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2004, 06:13 PM
    Dark under eye circles
    Try Obaji creams it works www.obagi.com
    yalla87907 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2004, 06:17 PM
    Dark under eye circles
    Eat good food with fiber more than 30 grams a day and all vitamins and minerals.
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Nov 5, 2004, 10:14 PM
    High cholestrol adds to the bags
    Did you have your cholestrol checked? If you have a diet of junk food, fried food, etc. your eyes will stay looking that way. Since I have switched to baked, broiled, and boiled plus cut out every fat laden food my eyes have improved so much and I am in my early 50's so I had the problem for years but cleared up so much with diet. Hopefully this will help if the high cholestrol applies to you.
    sarah_x Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2005, 01:07 PM
    I have the same problem;
    I have dark eye circles as well, and I found out that mine are genitic. My sister and my mom both have dark eye circles, but luckily they have an olive complection and they're hardly visible. But on the other hand, I have my dads fair complection skin, which makes me look like I have mascara smeared under my eyes :eek: I get enough sleep too. But they're always there. Sometimes I try to cover them with make-up, but they're still really visible.

If your dark eye circles are really serious like mine, go here http://www.hylexin.com/testimonials.asp, But I think that stuff is too high in price! Best of luck.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 7, 2005, 08:01 AM
    I do not know any product in the market that works for dark eye circles. I have tried lots & to my dismay nothing worked. Right now, I am just covering it up with makeup. The best concealer I have tried so far is CINEMA SECRETS. Very creamy & highly pigmented so bags do look less dark.
    sarah_x Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2005, 07:32 PM
    Dark Eye Circles
    Today I went by CVS after school. I found this product called Vita-K Solution for Dark Circles Under Eyes. I bought it just to try it out since it only cost $ 11.99. I hope it works. I've heard that it works pretty well. If anyone has ever tested this product out, please reply and tell me how it worked out, thanks. :D And some good make-up for circles, in my opinion of course, is Physicians Formula Magic Cube Concealer about 6 dollars at CVS. :)

-Sarah.
    Heinvest Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2011, 09:15 PM
    You can try to use a concealer to cover up the dark circles but there are plenty of home remedies that you can try out before.
    A few are:
    Sleep more
    Eat well
    Exercise more
    Drink a lot of water
    etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark circles and puffinesses under the eyes [ 7 Answers ]

I am 16 and as I grow older I have realised that my under eyes are getting worse everyday. Now I can clearly see the purple veins under my eyes passing by. What I really need help at is: are there any creams you recommend me to use to get a clear certain solution for this problem:confused: please...

Born with dark circles [ 16 Answers ]

Any good advice to get rid of dark circles aorund eyes as I've born with it... I was thinking to try Amira Magic cream... any one know if it is safe for under eye area? Bcoz I don't like to put Concealers on it is so uncomfortable:( Come on share your ideas & experiences with me... I'm still...

Eye bags & dark circles [ 14 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. I have had bags under my eyes for as long as I can remember. They aren't puffy, not at all. They look like they giant craters. Just recently I have been getting dark circles under my eyes also. I can't stand walking around like this I feel like a zombie, does anyone know how to...

Dark under-eye circles [ 19 Answers ]

I have always had dark circles under my eyes. I am white, fair-skinned and blonde. Could this be the only reason? I also saw an ENT doc for a septoplasty 3 years ago and he told me the reason could be sinus related and said the surgery may help, but it hasn't at all. I am well nourished and get...

Pi and the area of circles [ 1 Answers ]

as I'm sure u all know, pi is so far an infinite decimal (3.1415... ) when you are finding the area of a circle (pi*r^2), you usually get a long decimal, then round with pi being indefinite, is it impossible to have a circle with an even area? just wondring, brook

View more questions Search