Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    concordecollege Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 12:29 PM
    How long does it take vodka to leave you system?
    I drank one cup of vodka and cranberry juice on 09/17/10 around 7pm and I want to knoiw if it will be out of my system by Monday morning?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 12:48 PM

Most likely not, but what is the problem, it is not like you are not suppose to be drinking and will have to do a test is it ?
    serendipity56 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Dec 17, 2012, 09:38 AM
    It takes approx 1 hour for your body to break down 1oz of Vodka.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take long term vicodin consumption to exit your system? [ 7 Answers ]

If you have been on vicodin for a long time how long does it take to get out of your system.

How long does it take for alcohol to leave your system in a urine test [ 3 Answers ]

I have a urine test on Thursday at about 8:00 pm but I basically spent all day Tuesday drinking beers and wine till about 7:00pm that's about a 48 hour window. I weigh about 265 pounds. Will the alcohol be gone for that urine test?

Pregnant? How long does the depo shot take to leave the system? [ 6 Answers ]

OK I have been on the depo shot since march of 07 and I missed my shot on the 8th of jan 08 I had sex on the 11, 17 and 21 of feb. I was wondering how long it takes for the depo. Shot to leave your system and if I could be pregnant.

How long can I leave a puppy alone? [ 4 Answers ]

How long can I leave a new puppy (lab) alone? With my job, I will be gon 8 hours a day.

Can Vicodin leave my system by Dec. 3? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a 2 hour operation on Dec 3 with general anesthesia. I hve been taking 7-10 Vicodin a day. If I quit today, will it be out of my system by Dec 2?? I don't want to die on the table. How long does it take to get out of my system. I can not tell the Dr. because my husband is a surgeon in...

View more questions Search