Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nkeef4960 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 11:44 AM
    Movie about water and air fairy who are in love? Maybe?
    I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched as a kid. I THINK it is about two fairies, one who lives in the water and one who lives in the air that fall in love with each other. I think they both die in the end... Can anyone help me?
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Jan 2, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nkeef4960
    I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched as a kid. I THINK it is about two fairies, one who lives in the water and one who lives in the air that fall in love with each other. I think they both die in the end... Can anyone help me?
    It's called "sea prince and the fire child"
    Shiriusu no densetsu (1981)
    blondestbarbi09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Sea prince and Fire child, babe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air Absorption into Water [ 2 Answers ]

When air is absorbed into water does the volume change. We are performing a leak test in a closed pipe and are wondering when entrapped air is absorbed into the water, does the volume change. Inspector Dude

Water well tank air [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hello Tom aka speedball1 I have a water tank that is 24" Dia X 60" high Galvanized steel. I put a new control box, turned on the water pump (submersible) The tank received to same level as usual (about 36" from bottom of tank) And the pump stopped at the settled pressure 47 and kicks...

Air in water lines [ 1 Answers ]

I have a on going problem with air in my water lines. When the outside water is turned on either the water comes in bursts or it is steady but with air bubbles. I have a horse farm and the water lines to my paddocks & barns froze and broke last winter (30 below 0 with no snow) so all of them were...

Old movie - were almost there - love story [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking to find the name of an old (early 1960's) with the song chorus "Were almost there. were almost there...". Love story from my recollections. The couple go to some house in the woods? Somwehere/sometime. They cook a chick which goes flying off.. I think she dies, he cries....

View more questions Search