Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smileysrd Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 09:14 AM
    find raw score when mean and standard deviation is given to figure out z score
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2010, 09:19 AM

smileysrd Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 09:20 AM
    how do u find x and z score?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2010, 09:18 PM

You should have a z score chart to follow. Once you get the z score off the chart, you plug in and use algebra to solve for the x.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Population of 17,920 with an avg score of 1161, how many have a score over 1,000 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out - if I have a population of 17,920 with an average score of 1161, what is the population whose score is over 1,000?

Z-score for the value 88, when the mean is 95 and the standard deviation is 7? [ 1 Answers ]

Statsistics question and math question. Please help as soon as possible thanks

Brigance score of 90 on pre school test, what does it mean? Is it a good score? [ 1 Answers ]

A score of 90 on the brigance pre school test for a student who is 4 years 4 months old. What does it mean? Is it a good swcore?

How to calculate the standard score [ 1 Answers ]

I have two questions that seem to be the same. One is if the mean is 3.5 and the standard deviation is .5 and Sally's score is 1.5. How many standard deviations is Sally from the mean? The other is if Billy's score is 5, what is his standard score? Don't both of these questions utilize the same...

What standard score represents 1.5 and 2 standard deviations below mean? [ 1 Answers ]

What standard score represents 1.5 and 2 standard deviations below mean?

View more questions Search