Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carina987 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 04:51 AM
    Acting
    Hi. I live in Lebanon, and I want to become an actor. There is not even 1 class in the whole country what so ever. How can I improve or practice my acting at home? What type of exercises? Thank you. - Tara
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 06:22 AM

Is there local theater? Are their dance classes available or maybe drama classes at colleges?

Sep 18, 2010, 06:31 AM
    Yeah there is dance classes, but just that. No drama at ALL
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 07:02 AM

That might be a great opportunity to make friends and to get something started. Maybe you can be the first in your area to start a production company and grow it from the ground up. Many forms of dance offer drama and expression though theater style performances.

Sep 19, 2010, 01:02 AM
    All right, thanks for your advice. I'm going to go sign up for a dance class :) thank you so much, you really helped me out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Acting [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me. At the moment I'm studying computers but for the last 4-5 months I have been really interested in becoming an actor. Where I live there isn't many acting classes, I don't no what to do. How do I get into the business? I have no experience in...

Why is he acting this way with me? [ 2 Answers ]

This guy that I really like is acting strange and I can't figure what he means He works at the market and whenever I used to buy something he would laugh with me but one day his friend was there and as soon as they saw me they stopped talking and he turned to his friend and giggled and the next...

Why is he acting like this? [ 3 Answers ]

I use to like this guy who has never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl before. He did some things to suggest he liked me, and I don’t think it was wishful thinking, others agreed just thought he was shy. His friends found out or figured it out and meddled without asking me and told him Ive liked...

Why is he acting like this? [ 1 Answers ]

One night this guy and I flirted while tipsy. I happen to have a huge crush on him and have trouble acting like myself around him. Hes never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. He did flirt with me and our friends encouraged it, and some people (including ones who didn’t know about my crush) said I...

View more questions Search