Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 03:45 AM
    Neck lighting
    I've been using Fair and White whitenizer and my skin has lightned well. But my neck just won't! I've been using serum and gel and another cream on it, and its color doesn't budge. There's sign of a subtle lighter skin, but overall the area is still pretty darker, and above all much darker than my face. What do you advise me to do ?

TIA
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Sep 19, 2010, 06:30 AM
    Have you ever tried using weekly peels, such as Lactic Acid, which is very gentle on the skin and would be OK to apply to the neck and I would suggest a stronger lightener and exfoliate such as 4%HQ/Retin A combo OR F&F because Fair and White does not seem strong enough to me and try not to apply any fragrances on the neck area.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Oct 7, 2010, 08:41 PM

The skin on your neck is thicker and will take more time to lighten. It may be that you need something stronger? Also be careful with chemical peels on your neck because if its too strong it will leave your skin damaged and the only way to hide it is with a turtle neck lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My neck is like buffalo neck, but it's the bone instead of fat, I'm not overweight [ 2 Answers ]

Its always bothered me I have no idea what it is I looked up the buffalo neck, its not that because its not fat it's the bone

Neck is popping at base of my neck is this serious. It pops like it's off track [ 1 Answers ]

neck is popping at base of my neck is this serious. It pops like it's off track. I can hear it loud in my head happens when I life my head back up randomly

Pilot is lighting on home heater but no hot air and pilot is lighting but it continue [ 0 Answers ]

Here is my problem The hot air is not coming out from a/c ven Heat was working two days ago Pilot works but it starts then goes out or low then starts again but gas to burner doesn't start main burners for heater Tried circuit breaker and on/off switch and pilot screw adjust which did not...

Up To Neck In... it! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi & Thanks in advance for any assistance... I recently bought my 2 story on concrete foundation (no basement or crawlspace) home and all was well for 1st couple of months. Home is 6 yrs old and previous owner acted as the sub when house was built and claimed he kept no blueprints. (our...

View more questions Search