Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gray3557 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 01:19 AM
    Testicles
    A girl put rubber bands around my testicles while I was sleeping.when I awoke 5 hrs later my testes are blue very huge and numb.I have no feeling at all there very cold,should I take the bands off or will this cause clots to go in my blood,or go to the er,do you think they will have to castrate me?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 01:23 AM

Go to the ER now.
    gray3557 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 06:34 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    I'm at the er now on my laptop,they had 2 cut them off,the girl thinks its funny,the police say they can't prove she did it I was asleep,she was the only one there,she's even telling people I'm her eunuch, how humiliating

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testicles do not feel right [ 7 Answers ]

The past week or so, I have noticed that my testicles have become more loose than what they usually are. When I sit down, they hang more than usual and if I touch them, they feel as though they aren't there, like usually if they are squeezed, they hurt but now if they are squeezed, they don't hurt...

After ejaculation, one of my testicles is NOT where it should be. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there. I'm a 21 year old male from Ireland. I've never had any worrying thing happen to me before but recently something has scared the hell out of me.. My girlfriend first noticed it, that after sexual contact / ejaculation, my left (for some reason always) testicle ends up behind the skin...

I am having one of the testicles a little enlarged than the other. [ 1 Answers ]

I strarted feeling this enlargement lately.it causes pain and discomfort sometimes while riding, or some sitting postures. I am worried if it has any serious impacts. I am very hygienic and have no medical history or family history of any kind of severe illments. One of my friend who is a...

Testicles Aren't Low Any More [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I'm 15 years old and my testicles have dropped around 2 years ago. But just recently they have came back up again and aren't hanging as low as they were anymore. This has occurred in only like the past week or so and I haven't changed anything off the usual either so I don't know what's...

View more questions Search