Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Dec 28, 2006, 10:43 AM
    Hypothetical Response to this statement
    I was just wondering how you could would respond if you ever ran into your ex either in person or on the phone and they mentioned they are now in another relationship.

The few ones that came to mind would be good for you, glad you found someone that can make you happy.

Not sure exactly and it really isn't a big deal either way just was wondering.

By the way just a quick update on myself. It has been almost 2 months and I am doing great. I really enjoy being single and the freedom it offers. It it tough to find a balance between having fun and too much fun but at 22 there is no reason for me to work on that balance yet.

I enjoy working out, partying with my friends, spending more time with the family and just experienecing everything else out there. I have no desire to jump back into a relationship but I know if something's comes out there I will definitely take it slow and not rush into anything.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 11:07 AM
    good for you, glad you found someone that can make you happy.
    That sounds good just be as cordial, and polite and friendly as possible and short and sweet, depending on the circumstances.
    richsaha2007 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Dec 28, 2006, 02:12 PM
    I would just give her my congrats and wish her luck. Knowing me, even if I was still in love with her, I would still be living my life and dating other girls. I learn to never put your life on hold for someone else. You only live once, so live!
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Dec 28, 2006, 03:26 PM
    Definitely agreed, I had a weird setback the other day. I fell over a railing and basically my life flashed before my eyes and had the ability to be seriously hurt. I somehow survived falling down almost 25 feet. She was the first person to come to my head but I kept that to myself because I know it was a phase and if it wasn't it still isn't something she would want to hear.

Living life is all I do. I have a great job right out of college in a great area in DC. Travel to NY a lot and have many friends and a great family that loves me. One girl doesn't make or break or define who I am. I am the only one who defines who I am. I have been working hard to get my life in order and enjoy the excitement of meeting new people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hypothetical: Pray or kill? [ 19 Answers ]

A person is pinned under a truck which is on fire and slowly roasting him to death. You are the only one there and he begs you put him out of his misery. The place is isolated and no help will arrive. What would you do? Pray for him as he slowly dies in excruciating pain? Or put him out of his...

Thanks so much for quick response [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a difficult time and I have been wearing the rings and I go back to work tomorrow. I will continue to wear her rings with pride and I thank all of you.

Standalone toilet venting (hypothetical)? [ 1 Answers ]

If only a toilet were drained from a dwelling to a sewer/septic would it need to be vented according to code or otherwise for safety?

View more questions Search