Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmonhank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 10:18 AM
    Pain on side of Foot
    I have pain on the outside of my right foot. I had an ankle sprain on my LEFT foot that I have been rehabbing for months now (reinjured twice) and I now have developed a pain on the RIGHT foot. The bone that is about half way between my heel and little toe on the side of my foot is sore to touch. And it hurts after being on my foot for a period. I haven't had an x-ray yet but am scheduled to see an orthopode in ten days. Any ideas.
    asaunders Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmonhank
    I have pain on the outside of my right foot. I had an ankle sprain on my LEFT foot that I have been rehabbing for months now (reinjured twice) and I now have developed a pain on the RIGHT foot. the bone that is about half way between my heel and little toe on the side of my foot is sore to touch. and it hurts after being on my foot for a period of time. I haven't had an x-ray yet but am scheduled to see an orthopode in ten days. Any ideas.
    Did you find out what was going on with your foot? I am having a very similar issue.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 14, 2007, 12:26 PM
    I had a similar problem when I broke my left knee a few years back. I got terrible pain in my right hip. It was because of the added pressure on that side of my body. It could be that.
    Pstock0915 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 05:06 PM
    I also had the same problem last year, went to orthopedic doctor and the x-ray showed nothing. Then after about 3 months I was dancing around the house, heard a loud pop and terrible pain in my foot. Went to emergency room and I had a fracture of 5th metatarsul, which is what that bone is. I evidently had a stress fracture that the doctor could not find on x-ray and when I went back with the fracture, he looked again and still could not see it on the previous x-ray. Of course it showed up once it fractured. I have friends that have had many stress fractures in same foot that only showed up on MRI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Side of foot pain [ 10 Answers ]

I am having pain on my right foot on the side. It is painful if I walk a lot and with certain shoes. Even aerobic sneakers make it painful

Foot Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have moderate pain and swelling on the side of my left foot (outside), slightly below and to the front of the ankle. No bruising, no major injury... lasted for about 5 days, improves a bit with elevation and ice... I run, am a bit overweight, not diabetic, NG

Foot pain need help [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I'm in marching band and I've done so for the past three years (this is my fourth) and I've never had problems with my feet it's always been my knees and sometimes ankles. However recently, I've been getting these sharp pains in the arch of my foot when I stand on the balls of my feet when I'm...

View more questions Search