Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitecl140 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 11:39 AM
    How do I remove cloudy water from fish tank
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 17, 2010, 11:44 AM

Have you had the water tested, or been using the water purifier or any other water treatments? Is this fresh water or salt water?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cloudy fish tank [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old fish tank,dind a waterchange and introduced new plants. I'm not sure if I added water safe treatement or not. The next day a found the water in my tank had gone cloudy. Waited a couple of days no change, did another water change 20/25% added treatment still no change. Please...

Cloudy fish tank water [ 7 Answers ]

Hi guys! About a week ago we had incident with our fish where a young relative tipped an entire container of fish food into our goldfish bowl. She didn't tell us she had done it and we didn't notice as the fish bowl was at my partners mothers house while we were relocating. We attempted to...

Cloudy Fish Tank [ 6 Answers ]

I set up my new fish tank in Oct. The old one kept getting mold in it (I believe because it was really old). It wasn't my tank, it belonged to my husband. (I got married last year). I understand that the new tank has to cycle, however; it still has not cleared up. I was doing partial water...

Cloudy fish tank [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I just bought my fish tank 2 days ago I feed them very little in the morn. And very little at night... I use bottled water that they gave me at the store with the fish... yesterday morning the tank was cloudy I can't even see half of the fish only when they come to the front... what seemd to...

Cloudy Fish Tank [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 50 gallon tank. Wasn't cloudy until I discovered one of the little sharks dead, caught in the filter thingy I removed the dead fish and added the treatment chemicals? What's next I have nine other fish I don't want to die. HELP! I'm new at this fish stuff, so please answer question...

View more questions Search