Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shree_khadka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 09:58 AM
    PC mighty max application failed to initialize properly
    I bought a computer recently and installed windows xp sp3 black version, but later it was changed to windows xp sp3 by Microsoft perhaps. Every time I log on my computer, I am asked to choose the operating system-"Microsoft Windows xp professional." I press enter and it logs on but it opens slow and shut down is also slow. I downloaded and installed PC mighty max but it's not working. Upon opening the program, it shows on desktop-The application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000135).Click on OK to terminate the application. I would like help.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 17, 2010, 10:23 AM
    As Microsoft NEVER made a Black Edition of XP you are using a pirated version and as such AMHD will NOT assist with your issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My CD's are not being read. It's showing up in device manager working properly failed [ 2 Answers ]

My CD's are not being read. I went to device manager it's there then to properties it said working properly. I did a diagnostic test from PC Tools CD Drive Linear Seek, CD Drive Random Seek and CD Drive Funnell Seek all failed Dvd passed I am not experienced in the computer but I can follow...

The application failed to initialize because the windows station is shutting down [ 3 Answers ]

I get this message together with a "doomp" sound when I shut down or restart the computer. The attachment is from system in event viewer:)

Why can't I download anything? It will always say "Application failed to initialise"? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me... every time I try to download something it will start and then halfway through the download an error message will come up "The application failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down". Why is this happening? I can't even download Firefox. All download boxes in...

Failed to initialize dll [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I got a problem! Every time I shut my PC down I get this error I'we tried everything from CC- and regerstry cleaners too dll solvers, but nothing seems to help, the error is Memofl~1.EXE failed to initialize dll what to do ?

View more questions Search