Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamidi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 12:10 AM
    my keyboard s not working
    my keyboard s not working(only few keys were working randomly), I got a new keyboard(hp) but it is totally not working, I checked drivers, I uninstalled and restarted but no use, led s glowing , I also changed the usb port, no use, *** help out
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Sep 17, 2010, 02:12 PM
    That's very strange indeed, have you been able to try the keyboard on another PC, maybe a friend, just to see if you have a faulty one, also have a look here:

Troubleshoot wired keyboards that don't respond or that type wrong characters

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard not working porperly [ 2 Answers ]

I got a Sony Vaio,VGN-TT35GN. When I used the "@"key. It shows the""" sign and the "#" key shows the "pound" sign. Checked the regional setting and it is set to Australia English. Can you suggest a solution

Keyboard not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a laptop iwas writing a friend and all of a sudden it quit working so I'm pretty sure its just a button can't get numberlock to come on nothing works please help. This on screen is killing me help Please

Keyboard quit working [ 10 Answers ]

After I downloaded a screen saver my keyboard quit working anybody know how I can fix it thank you?:)

View more questions Search