Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geox123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 09:24 PM
    How to prevent computer hung when playing game wiyhout video card
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 17, 2010, 11:03 AM

Install the correct video card meeting the minimum requirements for the game.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 17, 2010, 11:12 AM

Umm How can you play a computer game without a video card?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 06:16 PM

On-board video??

Which would not be good enough for a lot of games.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video card does not support game [ 1 Answers ]

When trying to download some POGO games, they don't load and I get a message "Failed to initialize window. try running the game again. If that doesn't help (it doesn't), try changing the screen resolution and color depth (taking these steps don't help either) If that fails, video card does not...

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

Upgrade video card or replace computer. [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating whether I should purchase a new computer or keep what I have and upgrade. My computer serves my purpose except for instance if I want to watch utube videos. The video keeps reloading and takes much to long. I am considering purchasing a new graphics card, however I don't know if it...

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

My game won't play normally even though I undated my ProSavage DDR video card driver [ 2 Answers ]

I am a complete computer idiot, but I love to play Sims on the PC. I installed Sims to a few years ago, but have never been able to play it normally. It is very slow, takes long time to load, and sometimes freezes, but not often. My friend said to download an update for my video card driver or...

View more questions Search