Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chellyiii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 08:17 AM
    Membership
    I would like help in writing a letter to potential new members to join an organization.
    darrel1953 Posts: 86, Reputation: 12

Jan 3, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chellyiii
    I would like help in writing a letter to potential new members to join an organization.
    I'm game. Lets see what you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

XP Local Administrator Accounts Lose Admin Group Membership [ 6 Answers ]

Could somebody tell me why I lose the administrators group membership on a user account on a Win XP Pro box? I believe it is related to GPO, but cannot determine this to be the case and it would most likely have to be a local GPO - not domain GPO. Could anybody assist with informing me how I can...

Condo Association Membership Denial; Financial Requirements [ 9 Answers ]

I own a $400K condo free and clear in Southern California. The Condo Association's board has refused to accept me as a member because my "taxable net income" is below their stated income requirement. My gross income is far above their requirements, but because I use tax law to lower my tax...

Cancel Lifequest Fitness Club Membership [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my local gym, Lifequest Fitness Club, began going through some financial difficulties which ended up manifesting themselves to the members through: 1) lack of towels, 2) broken sauna and equipment, 3) lack of instructors because they were not being paid therefore no classes, 4)...

Company screwed up over membership fee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have signed up with a company that advertises itself on TV, for a contract of 300-something dollars (~Jun-2004). Now, by about Oct-Nov I couldn't pay my membership fees (I am a student and had not had a chance to work at that time) so, I called them and told them that I want to cancel my...

View more questions Search