Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Delisnj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 07:42 AM
    Concern
    Hi, I'm a 40 year old woman, and for the last two weeks my breasts have been in pain to the touch,
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Dec 30, 2006, 07:28 AM
    For starters, whereabouts is the pain? Also have you recently started taking any new hormone pills or how far in your monthly cycle are you?
    HeatherAnn420 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Well; How about contacting a porfessional. But also make sure you aren't taking any new pills; or anything like that;

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power supply of Fan concern? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I new to this so can anyone help? A fan on my power supply has recently beening getting noisy. The noise come and goes. Its gets loud something's and then quiet downs for a while. Like I mentioned above this started to happen recently. Is this problem cause by my power supply...

Concern about circuit panel overload [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in a process of adding a full bath and have a few concerns that I need your help with: #1. I have a 125 Amp circuit panel, and I did some calculation by adding up all the Amps for individual circuit breakers. I came up with: a. On the left hand side, the total of 155 Amps. b....

Concern [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I have been experiencing sharp breast pain, and I have a light spotting. I have been on the ortho tri-cyclen for 3 months and this is the first one that spotting and breast pain occur. I had my period 10 ago and I don't know what to think. Is this something due to the pill or should I...

View more questions Search