Ask
    shonjae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 11:59 AM
    How to make things work between you & your ex boyfriend
    What's things can u do to make things get better
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2010, 12:03 PM

A little more info is needed. Do you just want to be friends or are you trying to get back with him?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2010, 12:04 PM

We definitely need more information. How long were you seeing each other? What was the relationship like? Why did you break up? Do you have children?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2010, 02:16 PM

If he is your ex, why are you trying to make things work?
    indugent_me Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 06:43 AM
    Comment on Homegirl 50's post
    Because (love)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make things better [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend now for just over 2 years, it was going fine at the beginning, but the at xmas he though I was cheating on him becaused he found some text messages from one of my friends on my phone. Ever since then things have been good and bad, for a couple of months we have been...

How can I make things better? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend but he is in jamaica I love him but we hardly talk and feel lonely. I stared talking to onther boy but we are just friends and we like each other but I still love my boyfriend.What should I do, I don't want to cheat on him because you really love him. I need you advice.

Ex boyfriend is doing things that don't make any sense [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all. I submitted a question back in September about myself and my ex. We were dating for 3 years. August was our 3 year anniversary and about a week and a half after that he broke up with me. Also take in mind we were living in a house together as well. Which made it even more difficult to...

I don't know what to do to make things better [ 2 Answers ]

To start, I'm relatively young. You'll probably need some background on myself. I was a very bad child. I jumped into life head first. The guy I'm currently talking to has been in my life since the first day I met him. He changed my life entirely. I really messed things up and it seems to be the...

How can I make things work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, well my girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me about 3 months ago because her grandma who she lived with for 14 years died and now she lives with nieghbors. The reason why she broke up with me is because when her gma was in the hospital and she never called like she always does barely called...

View more questions Search