Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 28, 2006, 07:26 AM
    No Bold
    It sucks when I am so bored I sit here and refresh the 'answer' page hoping to see new questions in bold.. meaning ones I have not read yet, or have new responses.

Sooo I decided to start a new thread, see who I an get to converse... what topic shall I choose?

How about age...

At what age do you think is mature enough to have a serious relationship?

At what age is appropriate to have children?

Everyone has their own upbringing and cultures... and I know I definitely would have answered differently when I was 14, 16, 18 and possibly even last year when I turned 24...

I used to think getting married was best by 19, kids by 21 and career set by 25...
    Luckily I did not follow that agenda! I was able to get a lot of the wild youth out of my system and realize that there should be no rush to settle down and have kids. Sure I sometimes wish I had a family by now.. but I just take it as I was not ready...

So what dos everyone else think about how their life has played out so far? Do you think you had your time to grow? Do you feel as though you may have rushed things?

Just curious:)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 28, 2006, 07:43 AM
    There is a Lounge thread that you might want to join in.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2006, 08:17 AM
    Do you also check the "Unanswered Questions" link? That's an excellent place to browse too.

Dec 28, 2006, 08:40 AM
    Scott- yeah I have stopped in there, I just don't have much to add for poop-run vehicles, lol.

Rick- I have not noticed that link, I will look for it!

Too bad nobody has actually answereed my questions... Oh well, not really relevant anyways:)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2006, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by s2tp

Rick- I have not noticed that link, I will look for it!
    It's at the bottom of every page ;)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 08:54 AM
    Hey how come nobody is answering the question??

Dec 28, 2006, 08:56 AM
    LOL your just adding to the non-answering Tal... its no biggie, there are more other serious questions be answered :)
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 10:00 AM
    This is my third cup of coffee and as you know I get a little loopy sometimes. Actually after the emails are read and I've answered a few questions my life goes back to being dull, but the grand kids are on the way and the wife told me to leave her alone so what's a guy to do? I know, lets have another cup of coffee.:D

Dec 28, 2006, 10:12 AM
    How about age....

The reason I didn't answer the question is there is no answer. People mature at different rates. Financial factors heavily contribute to when people should have children. Some people should never have children.

If an individual asked me if they were mature enough, I might be able to answer for that individual if I had enough info. But to discuss the topic in abstract seems to me a waste of time. (no offense).
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 10:17 AM
    The sooner you have kids the sooner they bring the grandkids to finish you off.

I really do need a life!

Dec 28, 2006, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    The sooner you have kids the sooner they bring the grandkids to finish you off.
    My daughter keeps asking when I will stop annoying her. I keep telling her when she gives me grandkids to annoy instead ;)
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2006, 10:34 AM
    Hi S2tp,

I like your questions, makes you think. I also would like some of Tal's coffee, as I need some loopy in my life as well :):)

Not sure of the best age for anyone, I guess it just depends on the individual.

Now Tal, hand over that coffee :D
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    My daughter keeps asking when I will stop annoying her. I keep telling her when she gives me grandkids to annoy instead ;)
    ROFLMAO
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    Hi S2tp,

I like your questions, makes you think. I also would like some of Tal's coffee, as I need some loopy in my life as well :):)

Not sure of the best age for anyone, I guess it just depends on the individual.

Now Tal, hand over that coffee :D
    Its after 12 so we can switch to blue kool-aid, (coffee has been gone, sorry long morning)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2006, 12:36 PM
    [QUOTE=s2tp]It sucks when I am so bored I sit here and refresh the 'answer' page hoping to see new questions in bold.. meaning ones I have not read yet, or have new responses.

Sooo I decided to start a new thread, see who I an get to converse... what topic shall I choose?

How about age...

Everyone has their own upbringing and cultures... and I know I definitely would have answered differently when I was 14, 16, 16 and possibly even last year when I turned 24...

I used to think getting married was best by 19, kids by 21 and career set by 25...
    Luckily I did not follow that agenda! I was able to get a lot of the wild youth out of my system and realize that there should be no rush to settle down and have kids. Sure I sometimes wish I had a family by now.. but I just take it as I was not ready...

So what dos everyone else think about how their life has played out so far? Do you think you had your time to grow? Do you feel as though you may have rushed things?

Just curious:)[/QUOTE

Personally, for me, I will never be old enough. All I can hope for is that my current love will continue to tolerate my sorry a**.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2006, 01:07 PM
    It At what age do you think is mature enough to have a serious relationship? Just curious:)
    Hello s2:

63 for me, and however old you are.

excon
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 01:43 PM
    Does this mean we actually HAVE to mature?! :p:rolleyes:

I did not get the memo!!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2006, 02:02 PM
    J_9, just get through school for now, then we will work on your maturity problem.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 02:05 PM
    BUT I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!!

(stomps foot!! )
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Now, now, J, It will only hurts when you think about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

$700 Retail Theft, cont. Read the bold... [ 3 Answers ]

I recently took aroun $700 from a retail store where I was working. I loaded it onto gift cards that I was going to give out. I did have the intention of repaying the money, but was caught before I had a chance (not that it would have made a difference). I know that it was incredibly wrong and in...

Will I go bold wi too much hair dye [ 3 Answers ]

well i work at hair dressers n i was at school and girl sed if i dye my hair sooo much ill go bold and im really worried n dont no wat dooo please wb x x x :confused:

How to be bold [ 4 Answers ]

I am feeling lonely.I don't know why I can't talk in public.I can't make eye contact even with my friends why?I'm going to college soon my physique and look is very young so I am worried that will my big fellow will accept me. Give me tips to get bold in public.

View more questions Search