Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinucool59 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 10:09 PM
    Office to home
    Hiiiiiiiii I am dinesh,

I want to complete my office work from home also.I want to join in my office domain.but the dns server is different office and home.how can I connect *** help me
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2010, 07:44 AM

You can try team viewer, the free version works and no need to purchase

Install on both machines and must have internet access
    -have teamviewer running at office and copy the login and password at office PC teamviewer screen and bring home
    -open teamviewer on home PC and then enter the login information and you will be connected to your work PC

Work PC must be running, would turn off any screensavers or power options at work, leave PC running connected to the net

TeamViewer Download
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2010, 07:57 AM
    Only your company's IT department can allow you or configure your external access to the company's Domain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Llc home office [ 5 Answers ]

I have a llc and operate it from my home. I own the home Should I claim a % of my mortage+taxes+utilies? If so where should I report it? Or claim it under rent?

Home office careers [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find companies that would allow me to work from home?

How to get bonded for home/office services [ 1 Answers ]

I just started a home based business of home & office services. Which include but not limited to cleaning, organizing, decorating and party preparations. I will need to get bonded. Will that be a surety bond? What are the minimum requirements?

Office Home and Student 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Won't load. Says I need E:\SKU112.CAB. Obviously don't have it, don't know what it is, don't know what to do.:confused:

View more questions Search