Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoTHEMANox Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2004, 03:48 PM
    Tail Devils and Board Wax
    Hey does anybody have a specific best kind of board and rail wax I just ordered the element cube? I also have a question I just ordered five tail devils and would like to see a rating on them
    flinger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2005, 04:01 PM
    Tail Devilssssss
    Dude Tail Devils ROCK!
    I use TailDevils all the time, my brother and I have drag contests at night 2 see who can do the longest burn... plus they look great in video and make your tail last longer.. I don't use wax on ledges because I want it rough so the taildeivl sparks more.. Fuk yeah
    sk8terdude11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 08:37 AM
    Tail Devils
    DUDE Tail Devils SUCK!!!!!!!! THey break really easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    killroy130 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2005, 09:01 PM
    Well tail devils is all right but I like the new volcom line of wax s good! :cool:
    Homerun9089 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2005, 01:54 PM
    Rail butta is a really good wax but if you can't get wax crayons and soap work wicked good.

I can do a 5-0 on a curb with crayon wax so its pretty gnar

I have a world industries board and its awesome
    yeahIskate Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

Jun 20, 2007, 08:11 PM
    I hate tail devils and I use ledge butta and candle wax

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My yorkie growls at his tail... [ 1 Answers ]

My pet yorkie is 14 months old and he has always fed very well. But for the past few months every time I give him his food he keeps looking behind himself at his tail. He growls and goes for it. This only happens when food is around. He has also stopped eating his food. If I pick up the food with...

Little Flying Devils [ 6 Answers ]

For quite some time in my house I've had a wheat moth problem. It all started when ONE moth flew in the window and since then they have grown into a very frustrating colony. I have gone around the house w/ a rolled up newspaper but they are EVERYWHERE how can I get rid of these pests with out...

Left Rear Tail Lights on '83 GMC Truck [ 3 Answers ]

The left rear lights on my 1983 GMC truck do not work, but the front directional does. I have checked the fuses and all are OK. The front directional will flash fast for awhile and then slow. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Tail back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm a sophomore now and I have been a receiver since my first year of football which was only last year. I am a pretty good receiver and played some varsity this year. The problem is I'm 5'9 right now and it seems that my height is peaked at 15 years of age. I don't see many reciever's under...

Nissan Altima Tail Lamps [ 1 Answers ]

I have nissan altima GXE 1993. I had recently installed a new cd player and after that tail lamps and the light in the meter is not working. The fuse gets(15Amp) blown every time I switch on the headlight. Actually I used some spare wires for new cd player. Can you guide me what could be the...

View more questions Search