Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jman215 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 05:56 PM
    What are the steps in the scientific method
    I have a quiz over the scientific method tomorrow,my teacher told me to study the steps and what they mean... I didn't pay much attention in class when reviewing please help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 15, 2010, 06:00 PM

What were you doing when you were supposed to be listening?
    jman215 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 07:09 PM

Talking mostly
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 15, 2010, 07:23 PM

How does your teacher let you get away with that?

Do you have a textbook that describes the scientific method? I don't want to tell you stuff that might be different from what your teacher wants on the quiz.

Are you willing to stop talking and actually listen in class so we don't go through this again?
    LGs1Fan Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Sep 17, 2010, 05:15 PM
    Stop lecturing this person! We have all missed a concept in at least one class! Give 'em a break! (if I could remember the scientific method, I would tell you it)
    Ps try typing in "scientific method" into Google!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2010, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LGs1Fan View Post
    stop lecturing this person! we have all missed a concept in at least one class! give 'em a break! (if I could remember the scientific method, i would tell you it)
    ps try typing in "scientific method" into google!

And how did we learn to pay attention? I sure wouldn't have learned if someone had just handed me the answers. I learned by having to do the extra work because I hadn't paid attention.

To the OP, Google or the textbook would be a good start now that you've missed the lecture.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2010, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LGs1Fan View Post
    stop lecturing this person! we have all missed a concept in at least one class! give 'em a break!
    And what other concepts did he "miss" while talking? And he talked only this one time, or does he talk in class a lot? How are his grades? He might even need a time-out or two and a tutor.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 18, 2010, 08:41 AM

Comments on this post
    LGs1Fan disagrees : the thing is, you don't KNOW the answers to these questions. What if this ACTUALLY was the first time this ever happened... WHAT IF he is a straight A student and just missed one concept? Get to know someone before you judge them!

First, may I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

Second, you need to spend more time here learning how this site is used before you go blundering around. This is the second time I've had be critical of your response to posts. People come here for advice, sometimes the best advice is not what the asker wants to hear. We have to make judgments in giving advice because we only have the information the asker gives us.

If the OP were a straight A student they would know how to research and find the information they needed. Also a straight A student is unlikely to be talking in class and not paying attention. We've learned, from long experience, how to read between the lines when answering questions.

That this site has a policy of not doing student's work for them. We will critique the work they do or point them in the right direction, but not do the work for them. Therefore WG's response here was in keeping with the policy of this site while yours was opposite the policies.

{MOD Note: The negative comment was removed as a violation of the rules-<>}

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Steps in scientific method [ 5 Answers ]

How many steps are in scientific method

Steps of Scientific method [ 3 Answers ]

:p hello everyone.. I need some help..! Can I ask the seven steps of the scientific method ant its definition.. PLEASE publish and reply to my account ASAP!!

Give the steps in scientific method and apply? [ 2 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Steps of the Scientific Method [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking a Biology class in high school and need to know the steps of the scientific method. I am looking on the internet but there are all different steps mixing me up. Can you help me?

Six Steps of Scientific Method [ 6 Answers ]

What are the six steps of the scientific method?

View more questions Search