Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troubledmaiden2255 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Dec 27, 2006, 11:47 PM
    A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys.
    Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He smiles at me all the time. But he's been with so many people I don't want to be just his next little fling. I want to go out with him. But I don't want it to end in like a week. What should I do? I mean, I'm not very good at talking to people. I don't want to get all embarrassed from trying to tell him what's up. Any advice?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2006, 12:16 AM
    First is First.

Please let us all know, how old are you? I can not say anything else until we know your age.

Joe
    indecipher411 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by troubledmaiden2255
    Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He smiles at me all the time. But hes been with so many people I don't want to be just his next little fling. I want to go out with him. But I don't want it to end in like a week. What should i do? I mean, I'm not very good at talking to people. I dont want to get all embarrassed from tring to tell him whats up. any advice?
    Look, if you are saying "he's sweet, I'd do anything for him"... get yourself together! You shouldn't be thinking like this... take your time and realize that you deserve a GREAT guy who treats you right, not just a guy who smiles at you. Learn more about him before you jump into anything. Resist the urge to have your own little "fling"
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 09:52 AM
    I tell guys that want to go out with me but seem like they just want someone, anyone, for a minute that I am not interested in a love 'em 'n leave 'em dead end relationship and I ain't NO sloppy seconds so if they want to be with me they best be thinking L0NG Term Relationship or go down the road for the dime a dozen ho's.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Oct 31, 2007, 03:23 AM
    First, you have to double check that he REALLY likes you.
    Then ask his mates if he is making any moves
    If he does, go out with him
    But a bad guy with really bad perm records in a no no zone
    If you really like him then go ahead
    But he sounds like one of those pranksters that hook up with girls! You have to be strong and don't loose focus!
    You should always date him first and get to know him better
    Than decide to go for a second or third!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Sorry guys [ 6 Answers ]

I had an accident and have been unable to be on the computer. I am working on my third back surgery in a month. I will let you guys now when I am able to come back on permanent. Bit it doesn't look like I will be back on till sometime in November. God bless

What do guys want? [ 3 Answers ]

All right, guys: here's a question just for you. I'm an almost 16-year-old sophomore and you guys confuse me (yea -- girls aren't the only confusing people!). What do you really want at this age? I'd apperciate anything anyone has to offer! Thanks!

View more questions Search