Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOSEPH21 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2003, 12:40 AM
    Need some info
    Hello;

What website , can I go 2 , for senior citizens .

Thank you

Joseph21
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 23, 2003, 07:44 AM
    need some info
    Hi Joseph, Let me give you a link that will take you to many-many senior citizen websites that will address all sorts of topics. Just click on this or paste it up on your address bar. Regards, Tom http://ms101.mysearch.com/jsp/GGmain...enior+citizens
    JOSEPH21 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2003, 06:50 PM
    need some info
    Hello;

I sent 4 messages , but only 1 response ?

Am I doing something wrong ?

Thank you joseph21

Can some-one show me the steps , to sending , and then reading the answer .
    romym Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Senior Outlook - Housing Options for Senior Living

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need quick info [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for information on a lost work of art, now in my possession. The artist is Gean Smith, famous for paintings of racing horses. The work is in some black and white medium; is approximately 14x22; in a plain wooden frame with glass; is signed and dated 1911. The content is of a race in...

Info about CFA program ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, first of all let me say I'm sooo glad to have found this great place. Everyone is so curious and helpful. Iam a newbie here. Something about me, I've earned a bachelors degree in Accounting from India , But haven't actually worked in Accounting so far. But now I want to make career in AC....

Urgent info... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is there anyone who knows the websites which provide the information about Big4 audit firms? I know a few, e.g. www.big4.com and the individual websites of each. But I just wanted to know if there is any useful site. Thanks in anticipation... I would be grateful for your concern...

Info. On W-7 form / TIN# [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got married and wife joined me in Virginia on H-4 visa. I was on H1-B for full year 2005. I moved to Florida state and was part-year resident in Virginia (9 months). So how to fill the VA state tax return since it also requires Spouse's SSN # ? Should I attach the copy of W-7 form which...

View more questions Search