Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mags1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 06:19 AM
    My daughter thinks there maybe an evil spirit in her house
    My daughter moved into her house in February within a few weeks strange things were happening.. her son who is 2 keeps talking too someone and says it is barbara , we are not aware of any barbara . At night he wakes up absolutely terrified and screaming this never happened in her old house.A few weeks ago my grandson was stood next to the window watching television when he dived across the room , my daughter said it was though he was pushed violently , he landed on his stomach and she thought he was unconsciece , he couldn't catch his breath.. when she calmed him down he kept saying barbara pushed barbara pushed , all different things keep happening, e.g. doors slamming ,like slight wispering , footsteps on the stairs obviously she is frightened ans not sure what to do...
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 16, 2010, 12:42 PM

First try to catch any of this stuff using a tape recorder or video camera. Doors closing and creaks in the home are normal for any home. Take it from there and gather some evidence. Also she can look up the records and see who the previous owners were and if a Barbara is in the list.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 17, 2010, 12:12 PM

I agree with califdad .
    Also keep a notebook and write down what happened and at what time.
    Keep us updated.
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2010, 08:12 PM

Mags
    First thing is it is a well known fact that kids are more sensitive to seeing and hearing spirits. If a child is telling you they have an friend you cannot see, they are most likely playing with spirit children. I was able to see spirits all the time. Mostly when I was looking out windows I could see them standing behind me. Also I could see and talk to them as they portrait themselves in mirrors and bases of table lamps. Most homes have spirits,most people just cannot see or hear them.
    fielmie Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2010, 03:31 PM
    Okay,in many places or even every where there are entity's , energy's...
    My idea that comes up in me now about this , is that barbara is the spirit of a child that maybe don't know yet she's dead.
    Or maybe she don't know how to cross over.
    Seek for help.
    Search for some one that can comes in contact with here.
    Ask your son what he knows about here.
    What do she tells him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My pet's spirit thinks its still alive [ 4 Answers ]

I had this pet rat for a couple years and he died more than 2 months ago. I still hear him in my bedroom though. I don't think he thinks he's gone. I hear his little thumping footsteps and him drinking out of his water bottle and his cute little sneezing fits, but he's not there. This only happens...

Girl taken by evil spirit [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to figure out a movie I saw a couple years ago. A mother and daughter go to a small house on a cliff. The little girl is playing by the water on a rock and she disappears. Mom does not give up. A little girl who looks exactly like her daughter comes around and turns out...

Evil spirit [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, It is actually not a ghost but an evil spirit sent by someone who wants me to suffer.. It was literally making me crazy last night pushing me and smothering me and I will leave out the rest of the details... I asked for it to go away and I saged the entire house but nothing... It...

3 year old daughter thinks she rules the house [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter hit the terrible 2's when she was 18 months old and now she is 3 1/2 and still not letting up. We have went to the local Health Department for help but nothing seems to work. She acts horrible when my husband is gone to work which is 6 days a week, but she always wants mommy and to go...

View more questions Search