Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZakkAttack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 04:22 AM
    Please help me figure out the name of this song!
    There is one song that I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is, and Google is no help :(
    The chorus starts with "tell me why" and ends in "together forever" the unfortunate part is I don't know the lyrics in between those bits. It's a male singer, its quite an up-beat song, with what I would describe as a happy ring to it, kind of pop-like. Possibly late 90s or early 2000s.
    Please help, this has been bugging me for weeks!
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Sep 15, 2010, 04:50 AM

Have a look here:
    tell me why together forever | lyrics

Try typing the names of eack of the artists and songs into YouTube to listen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

Figure out the name of a song? [ 8 Answers ]

I listen to this song on the radio everyday, on the 70's Disco Channel. The only line I remember is... " all i wanna do is dance the night away" or " all I want to do is dance all night"... Female singer

Trying to figure out name of song [ 2 Answers ]

I really need the name of the song it goes something like this "can you take it always; or can you take it all the way." and repeats. It is in the rock genre I believe. Thanks

Can't figure out song... [ 4 Answers ]

I have this song on a cd. But can't figure out what song it is. It is bothering me sooo much.. All that I wanted was you And more than I cared All that I needed was you And more than we shared You gave me yours Open your doors

Help me figure out this song!please! [ 1 Answers ]

Ahh it's driving me absolutely insane! I heard this song in a restaurant earlier and it's like... a chick singing about a little bit of love or something, and near the end she repeats it over and over but skips this one word, and then the last repeat she says the word, "everything"... and I don't...

View more questions Search