Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ricky007 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 03:36 AM
    I just want to join red cross which course is good for me
    Right now I'm doing digital media in australia.. but I feel I have to do most of thing for human rights for my community.. I m thinking to do bachelor.. I m too much confuse... before this advance diploma I did 3 year electronics & communication engg diplome.. now this course is also near to finish.. now I feel I'm going on wrong way.. plzz help me
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 15, 2010, 03:59 AM

In what capacity do you want to join Red Cross and why Red Cross ?
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Sep 16, 2010, 06:08 PM

I don't know how Red Cross in Australia works. I used to be a volunteer instructor for my state's Red Cross in several classes.

But I found some sites about Red Cross' workings in Australia. Hopefully they will help you.

Australian Red Cross

https://www.redcross.org.au/e/

Australian Red Cross

Australian Red Cross - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

red cross courses+Australia - Google Search

Sep 23, 2010, 12:07 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    I want to help people in any condition.. in present era every one is busy in their own life.. nobody have time to feel anyone problem.. most of people are engg,doctor etc but all are work for money.. I don't know but when ever I see someone in trouble

Sep 23, 2010, 12:15 AM
    Comment on bleusong52's post
    Thanks for reply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American Heart or Red Cross? [ 7 Answers ]

First of all, I love this site... kudos to the creators... I am a licensed EMT, and need to get re-certified in everything this year, and I am having a hard time finding an American Heart Association CPR for the Professional Rescuer recertification class that is 1) within 100 miles of my home...

How do charitable organizations such as UNICEF, OXFAM and the red cross make use of h [ 1 Answers ]

How do charitable organizations such as UNICEF, OXFAM and the red cross make use of hdi statistics?

Pictures with red cross that cannot be seen [ 1 Answers ]

:( Hi there, When I send e-mail with pictures the other end cannot see them because they have the little red cross in the top left hand side. I am sure I can correct this on my PC but do not know how. Please can someone help by telling me how. Many Thanks and have a good day.

Red Cross in a Box [ 2 Answers ]

I can't see pictures from the internet, all I get is a red cross in a box in the top left corner

View more questions Search