Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anabrand Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 12:15 AM
    What do you think of MELADERM? Is it better to do a chemical peel?
    I am considering how to remove 5 age spots that appeared on my face in the last 5 years. What is best using a bleaching cream such as Meladerm or doing a Chemical Peel?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Sep 16, 2010, 12:48 PM
    You can always do both to maximize the benefits, use the bleaching cream first and do weekly peels or use the cream or peel alone. Meladerm? I don't know... seems to be a weak product in my opinion, have not seen any good reviews on results.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Oct 7, 2010, 08:37 PM

Chemical peels are not skin lighteners, they exfoliate the skin and can brighten the skin a little. I never tried melederm before so I can't comment on that. The most effective skin lightener is HQ.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 7, 2010, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasssy View Post
    Raw African Black Soap will exfoliate your skin without the grit.
    55H+ Strong Bleaching Treatment will lighten your skin. It DOES NOT contain hydroquinone.
    Products that contain hydroquinone have the opposite effect when you go in the sun.
    I've had discoloration on my forehead and cheeks. I've tried many products over the years.
    55H+ works great.
    Umm what's going on here, you have posted the same above message in several of your posts:confused: even in threads that are not pertaining to African Black Soap or 55H+ products. Looks real spammy!
    Anabrand Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 02:16 AM
    Has anyone used the NeoStrata HQ Skin lightening gel? I am a white skinned woman but I have brown age spots on my face I need to get removed somehow! Help!
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Oct 8, 2010, 06:18 AM

@Nikkicute
    Girl,I said the same thing!!
    Gosh!
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Oct 8, 2010, 06:31 PM

@Anabrand NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel only has 2% HQ and its expensive at $40. You can go to walmart and buy a skin lightener with 2% HQ easily!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chemical Reactions: Balanced Chemical Equations [ 1 Answers ]

How do you do a structural diagram of reactant molecules 2 no + )2 -> 2no3 Structural digram of product molecules

Chemical formulas and chemical compounds [ 2 Answers ]

In a Stock name such as iron(III) sulfate, the roman numeral tells us?

Chemical Peel [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys:) After watching this video Im considering a chemical peel YouTube - Abebi Beauty 7-Day Chemical Peel on COCOACHiC.com Is anyone else on this forum considering one?

[HELP]gr11 chemistry - predicting chemical reactions and balancing chemical equations [ 5 Answers ]

hey can nebody help me with my chemistry hmwk? i dun really get it... :confused: thanks! For each of the following reactions, determine what the products of each reaction will be. When you have predicted the products, balance the equation and use a table of solubility products to...

View more questions Search