Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weneedtobe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 08:05 PM
    Please Help
    I'm very new to this, in fact I stumbled upon this website no more than 10 minutes ago. I'm still unclear on how this works, but I'm looking for someone very insightful and observant. I need someone who doesn't always sail on the same boat as everyone else.. not necessarily 'abnormal' to the general population; but more abnormal in your own eyes. By this I mean I'm looking for someone who not just thinks they're special, but someone who IS truly special. I call for so much specificity under good reason, and if anyone thinks they can help me, I would be most gracious for any sort of input or advice.
    Thank you.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2010, 07:05 AM
    Well,we are not sure what your question might be, we need more specifics to be able to interact with you..

Please state your reason to look for someone like that.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2010, 08:36 AM

Well geez we are special here!! LOL. I agree with KBC what's your question.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 17, 2010, 09:50 AM

The way this site works, is you post a question after selecting the appropriate forum to post it in. You give whatever details you think necessary to explain what you need help with. Generally don't give too much, but better too much than too little. Then the members here who think that can provide help or insight for you, will post answers to the thread. You will get an e-mail notification when answers are posted. If more info is needed, you post an Answer to the thread with follow-up.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 09:57 AM

Are you looking for someone to date or do you need to ask a question?
    jessgrass Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 11:46 AM
    Well I would say different I am but special prob. Not but not like most others I know
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2010, 11:57 AM

Spit out or not?
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2010, 12:00 PM

All we can do is give our advice. However we have to know what your needing help with,what problems. If you are having difficulty writing out here perhaps you could look up the experts and see who would be able to help you more then just anyone's advice.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2010, 12:27 PM

Please don't contact a specific expert. Questions (by AMHD rules) are posted on the general board and then the people who have opinions or information or advice answer.

You are anonymous on this Board. People post problems and concerns all the time. Those of us who answer are also anonymous. We cannot answer if we don't know your problem.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 22, 2010, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessgrass View Post
    well I would say different I am but special prob. not but not like most others I know
    What does this have to do with the original post?
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2010, 07:53 PM
    Again,as ALL the others have said.Your responses are too cryptic.If you have a question,ask it.Judy pointed out that you are anonymous on here,you have no one to prove anything to or be shamed by.

If you can't see your way to ask a question we can help you with,please allow us to close this one.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2010, 06:21 PM
    No responses from poster.

Thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search