Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magda_418 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 12:15 PM
    Agency won't give a copy of credit report
    Recently submitted an application & $50 credit check through an apartment finding agency and was devied, am I entitled to a copy of that report?

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord won't give a copy of credit report [ 6 Answers ]

I just found a job in California after I graduated as a Canadian citizen from University of Toronto. I was looking around for a 1 bedroom apartment to rent. I submitted a rental application to an apartment management agent. I don't have SSN yet since I hasn't live in US for more than 10 days after...

Collection agency on my credit report [ 1 Answers ]

There is an account on my credit report from a collection company called FBCS that says I owe them $414. This is not my account and I sent FBCS a letter saying that it was not mine and they need to remove it now. They replied with a letter saying that the account is closed and returned to Sprint...

Credit report affected be collection agency [ 3 Answers ]

According to some info that I have been reading, a hospital can turn me over to collections even if I am paying an agreed upon amount faithfully ever month. If I continue to pay the collection agency every month , will this show up adversely on my credit report?

Report judgment to credit agency [ 2 Answers ]

I won a judgement in Los Angeles, and would like to know how I go about placing it on the persons credit report. I've heard that it's called a fieri facias.

Collection Agency on Credit Report. I paid Pride Co. [ 1 Answers ]

Months ago I owed my garbage company (Pride Disposal) $140. I was getting calls from a collection company about it. Because I wanted my garbage service ASAP I paid Pride $140.. Still the Collection Agency called. I called Pride and asked them to call the Agency and tell them this bill had been...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.