Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ursyk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 05:23 AM
    How to close a vortex
    I see someone ask this question before I didn't read or see the answer. I have one that I can see in the door ways of my house.. its sometime grows in size and seem to swallow the room. I'm cursed with being able to see this and also see the people and things coming out of it... please tell there is a way to do this. I noticed that most people have these vortex or portals I just think the all are open mine however is.. I wish I could turn this off but I can't I have to learn to deal with some how.. but in the mean time this has to be sealed I have small children can you help me?
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2010, 08:38 PM

Ursyk
    Vortices or portals are used by mostly elementals to traverse from the elemental plane were they live, down to our plane, which is the earth plane. Elementals live two vibrations up from ours and cannot cross the ethereal plane which is in between ours and theirs. The portal is kind of like us using a bridge to cross a lake or river. They use this portal to come to the earth from their vibrational plane. Yes they can also expand the portal in order to move around in your home. They must stay within the energy field that is beaming down from their plane. The energies that you are seeing are elementals. They are also known as nature spirits. These consist of sprites,nomes,salamanders ,etc and they will cause long term problems. If you are seeing them they will look like little people or dawarfs.
    satinskies2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 01:08 PM
    You didn't answer the question. It was "How to close a Vortex"??
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by satinskies2011 View Post
    You didn't answer the question. It was "How to close a Vortex"????
    You didn't check the dates on the posts, this has been idle for 6 months!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is anti vortex plate [ 3 Answers ]

What is anti vortex plate

Toilet swirl but no vortex [ 10 Answers ]

I have an older toilet (1984) that only seldom does a complete flush with strong vortex. I've read through previous posts and can't find the right solution. It seems to flush perfectly if I put my fist against the opening at the bottom of the bowl (a clean bowl mind you!) and leave it there until...

90's movie- 2 kids get sucked through a vortex in a lake [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a brother and sister whose mother is an acrobat in the circus and the kids don't like traveling around a lot. The kids meet a dwarf in the forest with a friend named "Nimick" (or something like that) and they travel to this alternate universe by being sucked through a vortex in...

Gas line & dryer vent pipe - how close is too close? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm rerouting the gas dryer vent piping so that it will inside the adjoining stud wall. At the top of the wall the vertical exhaust pipe will be within an inch or two of the horizontal running copper gas supply line. Question - is there a minimum distance that the metal dryer exhaust pipe must...

View more questions Search