Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Riceman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 07:13 PM
    Help with Virus please
    I got some kind of virus that closes any folder or web browers containing anti virus information.
    Any one know how I can install a anti virus program or identify this bug, everything I try is closed by the virus.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Dec 27, 2006, 07:34 PM
    Have you tried a online virus scan?
    Both these are good
    Trend Micro - Free online virus Scan
    Panda ActiveScan – Free online antivirus to combat viruses, spyware and other Internet threats.
    Oh and what browsers are you using?
    Riceman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 07:37 PM
    If I go to any web page that contains Virus information, the browser closes. That includes online virus scan sites. I use IE 6 and Firefox

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virus, please help [ 15 Answers ]

I've got a message on my computer saying C:\WINDOW\TEMP\SE.DLL is infected with trojan horse start page.19.J I haven't a clue what to do, please help.

Possible New Virus [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Emails are being circulated and forwarded with a new virus warning, for which there are not yet any Antivirus Definitions. The following may or may not be a Hoax. A new virus is going around. It comes to you in email with the subject line "A Card for You". If you open this email, the...

Virus [ 4 Answers ]

I have trend Pcillin virus scanner which finds the follwing viruses : ADW_NCASE.A ADW_MIWAY WORM SOBER A These are shown as deleted but when I scan again they are still there When I do AVG virus scan - these do not show Helppppp please - are they there or not Thanks

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search