Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmzcrrazi Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 07:22 PM
    Where do I put the access code on my laptop for internet?
    I got a Acer laptop and I want to connect the internet but I don't know where to put the access code from my DSL modem.
    ivankruss Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Oct 2, 2010, 02:55 PM
    You normally get asked for the code at some point while configuring your internet connection if You need it at all.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Oct 4, 2010, 07:42 AM

Are you connecting this laptop via wireless?
    Is your DSL modem already setup?

If your modem is not setup yet and you do in fact have DSL, you will need to call your ISP to set it up. THey will go through the process of providing you with the information you need to successfully setup and activate your DSL Modem.

Rick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access to internet but the internet connection is good [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem, and I have no clue about it. I have a wireless internet connection and I don't know what happened but I can not access to the internet. The wireless connection is fine, there is the green icon saying that the signal is perfect, but when I open the internet...

New laptop needing wireless access to internet [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I bought my husband a new Dell laptop for Christmas which said it was wireless ready! We already have dsl with a 2 wire router that he runs 2 other home computers off. When we tried to set it up it didn't work so I called Dell's hotline and was speaking to a tech who said we needed a...

Laptop internet access [ 1 Answers ]

OK, so I just bought a dell inspiron 1721 and have no internet access with it. The owner's manual tells me that, in order to get access to the net, I need an "express card". OK, I've got that. But I've also had people tell me that I need a router too. Forgive me, but I know absolutely nothing about...

View more questions Search