Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deist Posts: 225, Reputation: 7

Sep 13, 2010, 09:10 AM
    Toughening the edge of the hands
    I'm not really sure if this question is inappropriate, but does anyone know if there is a way to harden the pinky-side edge of the hands instead of the knuckles ?
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2011, 12:09 PM
    Any time someone wants to harden the skin they use the same techniques.

It is not where you want to harden, it is that you want to harden.

The problem with such training is, it can leave you with nerve damage.

Sure you don't feel blows, but perhaps
    You would better off spending time learning technique.

There exist certain techniques to not allow as much of the force of the impact to remain in you,
    Therefore transmitting more to the target, so being more effective for the same amount of effort.

You want to be more effective, not more restricted, so my advice is to not work on hardening the hands.
    Work on technique. You can learn when to flex and when to relax muscles and thereby do well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My almost 3 year old has me about over the edge. [ 11 Answers ]

I don't know what to do with her anymore. I try time out, and usually give up because I'm tired of chasing her around, along with the throbbing headache I've encountered from her hi-pitched screaming just to irritate me. In fact, her and my one year old have screaming matches all day long, the...

The edge installing, [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me how to wire up the edge how to from the board in the a/h to the cond,

What is edge [ 1 Answers ]

What is the meaning for the trem edge in cell phones . What is the advantage of having edge in the phones and is it necessary?

View more questions Search