Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chloe95 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2010, 08:46 AM
    Prom dress
    Does anyone know where to get a nice prom dress from in the UK?
    i was thinking a purple or blue one. I'm 5ft 11 and size 6/8 (UK)
    Thanks xx
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Sep 13, 2010, 11:52 AM

Directory of UK Prom Dress Retailers
    Go on this site, choose what area of the uk you're from and it'll come up with a list of shops that you can go to in your area.. I used it when looking for mine. Good luck, hope you find what you want :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prom Dress [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend decided since its my last year in high school we're going to go to prom, but in CAMO! I have a dress in mind (black top, camo bottom) but I'm open to all sugjestions... Prom is MAY 16th... I am. 5ft 2in. About 135 lbs.

Prom dress [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a prom dress for my prom in June. I have blonde hair and green eyes and I'm quite short. (5ft) I was wandering what colour would suit me best? And What length would be best to compliment my height? Thanks :)

Prom dress colour [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for a prom dress and I can't decide what the best colour would be. I have light brown hair, blue eyes and fairly pale skin. And ideas?

Prom dress color [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Brenda. My prom party is coming soon, and I don't know what color to choose for my prom dress. I was think about red, but I don't think my dad is going to like it and I don't want any problem on that special day. So... what do you suggest me? I'm brunette with dark brown eyes and...

Prom dress colors [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My prom is coming up faster than I expected. I can't decide on what colors me and my date should wear. My complexion is a goldish medium brown, and my date is a shade darker than yellow. What colors would fit our complexions.

View more questions Search