Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edy228 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 07:54 AM
    Evil spirit & demon experiences..
    Hello,I would like help and info on demon attack I'am currently experiencing over the last 13yrs,I'am 33 yr old male,I've had these experiances since I can remember in fact thousands most of which don't scare me and most which made my beliefs in god more real,13 yrs ago I was in hm forces when my first really bad attack happened,the 2 days leading up this I was aware of a presence around me in my room something I was used to but this was different on the day my friend who had the room next door went to walk in my room I was gazing out the window he screamed I turned as he ran out back into his room,I went and asked him what was up,he was looking at me strangely just saying he tried to creep up on me to scare me and something came forward and passed through him,his hair was standing on end, I found it funny and he said he wouldn't ever come in my room again,on the night I will always remember the time I went to bed that night it was 10;30 I fell asleep I woke up it was 10;35 went back to sleep woke up 10;40 this seemed to happen till 30 min past midnight I lay there then felt my bed sheets been dragged from the bed something that had happened when I was younger I picked them up and lay back down but I had a sense as if my room was full of people who I could not see as if they were standing watching queitly I had no reason then to feel scared (I was brought up very religiously till the age of 12,I still had my beliefs but had long ago stopped saying a prayer before meals and bedtime)as I lay there my bed sheets tightend and I felt my body press into the matress I guess I went into shock for a bit as I could not move then my instinct took over as as I lifted myself up I was flung back down my head pulled back and a force holding my hands and legs my bedsheets were flung and looking toward the ceiling I remember feeling helpless my mouth was stretched open and I could feel a force trying to push its way inside me my throat felt stretched to the limits,I had tears running down my cheeks,I fought back after a while it stopped the rest of the night I sat there with the light on,I didn't feel like the same person again the next night I lay there it happened again this time I was lifted and slammed back down on my stomach again I fought back I felt my bed clothes being pulled from my body atfer a while it stopped I jumped up and ran in my friends room I felt sick,I was honest with my friend about it but asked him not to say anything as I was an inscructor at an academy for officers and did not want to lose my job,I left the forces a few months later due to things happening,this thing happened again a year later I lived on my own 3 days in row the same thing but with a voice reasureing me to give in and let us in and you will never have to worry we will protect you,I tried to pray even keeping my old bible by the bed and reading passages when I could feel them.There would a growling and it would feel as if an animal was pacing my bed I would get laughed at when praying,my light fittings would either melt or blow 10 yrs on I have had some horrific experiances to strange to talk about,I've put myself in a mental hospital seen every mental health doctor available but to be told I have no functional mental illness,I was in a sleep clinic overnite 3 months ago were a few things happened on camara only to be told I am dreaming when awake,it is very frustrating as I have 2 young children now and very happily married,last night again they came and because I do feel some part of these experiances has become part of me maybe through lack of trust in my beliefs back then,when these things happen now I can see and speak to these things 1 in particular who I feel is the strongest of the group and I would like help to ID him,he is normally naked very pale no hair and with the most tatoos from his head to his toes he is the most aggressive,and since I've lived with my wife I hear them sometimes whispering horrible things to her,she is always asleep when this happens(thank god)and I always end up in a converse with them when I tell them to leave her be,my kids sometimes cry at night now saying somebody is in there room being nasty which I say to them its only a bad dream this really upsets me and when I was grabed by the face last night I grabbed his hand he looked to the left at sombody when I heard a voice which nearly made me cry with fright so pure in evil its eccence makes me feel so weak and mortal,it told me THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU,even the tattoo guy seemed to back awy from my bed,I woke my wife as a way of getting her out of this and she knows how scared I'am at the moment,I am more worried as out of anger I told the tattoo guy if they harm my wife and children be warned because if I do go to a place called hell an meet them then we'll fight for all eternity,I do say my prayers and live an honest life now but don't feel strong enough anymore to fight this situation.
    noblebright123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2010, 08:59 AM
    Daer edy228

The answer to this solution is very simple.
    You said you believe in God but not once did you mention the Power of the name of Jesus.
    There is no where else in the world other then in Mark 16:17 in the Holy Bible that says "in my Name they will cast out devils" and that is what you need to do.
    Demons are real and they torment people but they have no authority over Christ. But you must be Born Again when dealing with them. You must deal with them through the Spirit of Christ - they are spirts - humans have absolutely NO POWER over them.
    Hell is where they belong in torment, not humans so you don't want to die and go there either.
    Anyway, if you cast them out they have to run because of the Name of Jesus. But they will recognize that you don't really accept Christ so they will come back and finish you off (by possession most likely) Matthew 12:43-45.
    So by Reading Romans 10:8-12 out loud you accept Christ into your life and you are born of God by His word and you become Born Again (of His Spirit)Romans 8-10

Then you take the Auhority He has given over to you Luke 10:18-20 and you apply the blood of Christ Revelation 12:11 and over come every single demonic presence BY HIS WORD.

Now, if you see this and then go about it your own way there is nothing God can do to help you. He paid the price for us to recive power through the death of his son Isaiah 53. Every knee shall bow down to Christ Philippians 4. Every other religion is man made Isaiah 44. His Word is on the tip of your tongue. Just do it. I pray that God will open your eyes.
    edy228 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 11:23 AM
    Comment on noblebright123's post
    Thank you for the reply when these events happen I always say a prayer to jehovah through his son jesus,I wrote it in but deleted it before posting it which I am sorry for doing so,I guess I feel let down by my religious beliefs.
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2010, 08:57 PM

Edy
    First of all nothing is coming back to finish you off. I'm totally perplexed at anyone even sugesting this. These spirits are in your home and saying prayers will not get them to leave. You can pray to jesus all you want and he will not move them. It is your job to provide protection for yourself, and where the spirits live on the ethereal plane is exactly where God has allowed them to live.This ethereal plane is all around us so many people have this problem. You are nor alone!! You must protect yourself from these spirit, almost like we put up fences to keep people in or out of places here on earth.

Lee
    adam_23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2011, 05:31 PM
    Edy,
    I do understand what your passing trough now,with all this evil energy around you. I am facing myself few bad experiences sine past few years. I always had the capacity of feeling this energies around me/us, or sometimes even being able to see them. It is freaky, and I honestly don't know what to do about it. I don't want to feel/see them at all.. And something really freaky, I didn't even try to Google this, and never said anything until now, but every time when I thin at the name of Ezekiel I start to fell something scary, I can't explain it in words the feeling that I'm having, but I am really afraid.. I don't know who this guy was/is, but freaks me out completely!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

Am I being followed by a spirit or demon [ 4 Answers ]

Ever since I turned 6 I think, I started experiencing the paranormal. I would see a dark figure that looked like it was half pig and half dog and would hear voices all of the time. It would follow me every where. My house was blessed and it seemed to calm down and wasn't active until I moved into a...

70s or 80s animation where guy beats evil demon with science [ 2 Answers ]

It's an animated movie that was on Showtime or Cinemax a few years ago. The main character or characters were sucked into a fantasy world or something and are going on an adventure/trying to get out. Towards the end after the hero has lost his friends he is fighting the demon/warlock/bad guy...

The evil demon: jealousy [ 11 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for the past year and a half but to give a background, he liked me for 3 years before we started dating. We had tried once before but I was not into him and had broken it off. We took a break for about 6 months and in that time he tried to see other girls, one in particular...

View more questions Search