Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djbiggs01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 05:15 PM
    94 civic clutch master and slave cylinder replacement
    I have a 94 civic ex 1.6 liter , and I need to replace the clutch master and slave cylinder. If anyone knows the proper way to do this and the location of the slave cylinder please let me know...
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2006, 06:20 PM
    Read Sections O and P below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ics-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 accord cluch master cylinder [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change a culch master cylinder on a 93 accord

95 civic distributor replacement [ 1 Answers ]

So I want to replace the distributor and, later on, the valve cover gasket set on my 95 civic dx, manual if that matters. Any specific way that this is done? I'm told it isn't hard but I like to get 2nd and 3rd opinions...

How to set master/slave jumpers [ 3 Answers ]

I want to add a second hard drive to my system. How do I know where to put the jumper to make the new drive the slave? I don't have any documentation on the second drive. Is there anything else I need to do or watch out for so it doesn't screw something up? It was attached once before, but it...

2001 4 cylinder hyundai sonata [ 2 Answers ]

Facing the engine from the front bumper what is the order by number of the cylinders and what is the firing order. I am getting a "misfire on cylinder 3" code. Thank you

01 Civic Ex headlight bulb replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone either please give some steps to replace the bulb on a 01 civic ex, or point me to a site that has a walkthrough available. I know it's probably easy but better safe than sorry I guess. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search