Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debraball Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2010, 08:26 PM
    Capacity of a kenmore elite heavy duty king size capacity washing machine?
    Trying to determine the capcity size on our washing machine

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite heavy duty king size capacity washer: water over flows [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore elite heavy duty king size capacity washer It is an older model with no digital controls, just all knobs and switches. The washing machine just overflows. It worked perfect until 2 days ago, but now it doesn't know when to stop filling itself and it keeps on filling and filling until it...

Kenmore heavy duty 70 series washer capacity [ 0 Answers ]

What dry weight can you put in this machine my old hotpoint back in UK used to hold 7lb limit

Kenmore soft heat large capacity heavy duty push to start button won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a heavy duty kenmore dryer and the push to start button on it will not start the dryer. It feels like it has disconnected somehow but I don't know. I am looking to buy the parts to fix it with. Help please.

Kenmore heavy duty 60 series soft heat large capacity [ 2 Answers ]

Dryer will not heat

Kenmore Elite Top load Heavy Duty King Size Capacity Washerwill not agitate or spin [ 1 Answers ]

During a cycle, I smelled something burning. A fuse was thrown and the washer stopped running. When I flipped the power back on and tried to restart the washer (at the spin cycle) there is only a slight humming sound and no movement. The washer will fill but will not agitate. Spin or empty. The...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.