Ask
    Vithaya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2010, 08:30 AM
    How to wirte a good letter for customers after visited our booth
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2010, 08:47 AM

Hello V:

If you offer them a 10% discount if they bring the letter with them or send a copy with their order, it won't matter too much how you word it.

But, I couldn't tell you how to word a thank you note.

excon
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 12, 2010, 09:10 PM

Thank them for their time in visiting and that they had some very interesting questions. That you are available to answer any additional questions and that you thank them for their interest in your product/service.

You may want to add that you will call them to further explain any details. (State a specific date and time that you are going to call.)

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prepare a courtesy letter after customer visiting our booth in exhibition [ 3 Answers ]

Am an exhibitor in last exhibition held in my home town, we are selling the latest technology of repairing machine lot our customers are visited our stall, now thinking how to prepare a courtesy letter after customer visiting our booth in exhibition

Need sample letter for thanking customers for visiting my organisation's booth. [ 5 Answers ]

I need samples for 'Thanking customers from different organisations for visiting my organizations booth at an event'.

How to write a thank you letter thanking visitors who visited our stall [ 1 Answers ]

How to write a thank you letter thanking visitors who visited our stall in exhibition

How to write thank you letter after customer visited booth? [ 2 Answers ]

How to write thank you letter after customer visited booth?

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks [ 5 Answers ]

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks

View more questions Search