Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrickk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2010, 06:42 AM
    I have over 600,000 files on my compter, how do I get rid of them? Disk cleanup doesn't
    My niece plays on pure play poker all night every night and that's where the files come from, I have tried everything I know to get rid of them but I'n not very computer savvy,
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 12, 2010, 06:45 AM

You can try a program called cleaner. It works very well. It can aid you in getting rid of some files as well as programs that you no longer use or need. Its free.

Piriform - Download CCleaner, Defraggler, Recuva, Speccy - Millions of users worldwide!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adividend of 600 was debited to Wages expense for 600 and credited to Cash for 600 wh [ 4 Answers ]

Adividend of 600 was debited to Wages expense for 600 and credited to Cash for 600 what will be the adjusting entries? I need your help with the journal entries 1-Aug Kendra Greco begins practice as a dentist & invests $20,000 cash 2 Purchases furniture and dental equipment on account from...

Perch Co. Acquired 80% of the common stock of Float Corp. For $1,600,000. The fair ma [ 2 Answers ]

Perch Co. acquired 80% of the common stock of Float Corp. for $1,600,000. The fair market value of Float's net assets was $1,850,000, and the book value was $1,500,000. What amount of Goodwill should have been recognized according to the Economic Unit Concept?

Construction cleanup and crime scene cleanup [ 11 Answers ]

Im starting a janitorial business in California, and part of my business that I am going to be doing is construction cleanup and crime scene cleanup. I need help with knowing what routes to go for the both of those.

O/S doesn't t see my whole hard disk [ 3 Answers ]

I try to setup wni xp in my computer and the setup screen shows me 131Mb from the 500Gb hard disk that is equipped?why my whole hard disk capacity isn`t shown?my hard disk is barnd new sata2 WD 500Gb!

How to get Disk Cleanup to Work [ 5 Answers ]

Disk cleanup abruptly quit working in the middle of cleaning up. I found instructions to find the folloring Registry key - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VolumeCaches - and delete Compress old files. I did this and it did not work. When I run disk cleanup,...

View more questions Search