Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkflower23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 02:06 PM
    My friend hates me!
    Ever since I started a new school everything has been going great, except for one of my friends . She's mad at me because we like the same person, and I just don't get it, I mean why would she be mad at me just for that, and just because of it she keeps pulling my hair and calling me a .:mad:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2006, 02:08 PM
    Why not share! Make love and peace. Not war.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 27, 2006, 02:12 PM
    She keeps pulling your hair? How old are you guys?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2006, 02:17 PM
    They are still children. For fighting over a person that not she has or her friend. Sounds like kindergarten too me.

Oh oh, the innappropiate button is going to be pressed. It is my smart alec side coming out.

Guess its because I want to fight. I want to be in kindergarten again. So I do not have to worry about serious stuff again.

Joe
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower23
    Ever since i started a new school everything has been going great, except for one of my friends . She's mad at me because we like the same person, and i just don't get it, i mean why would she be mad at me just for that, and just because of it she keeps pulling my hair and calling me a .:mad:
    Well if she's doing all this over one boy/girl then she really isent your friend she her self is a B#### so I wouldent worry too much about her you seem like you have a lot of friends
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Dec 31, 2006, 07:42 PM
    You will probably pass on and unles he's both you and your friends soulmate then at least one of you will start to like someone else try not to agrivate her
    Sanjay Persad Posts: 110, Reputation: 0

Dec 31, 2006, 08:13 PM
    Seriously how old are you people if she pulls your hair. Age has a huge factor towards this. She might be jealous that you are getting to close to him. I would hope you're not younger than 14. If you are then that's typical behaviour.
    AmberMae245 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower23
    Ever since i started a new school everything has been going great, except for one of my friends . She's mad at me because we like the same person, and i just don't get it, i mean why would she be mad at me just for that, and just because of it she keeps pulling my hair and calling me a .:mad:
    Well if she is going to be mean and pull your hair like that, she's not a good friend to have anyway is she?
    jojo114 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2007, 07:28 AM
    maybe because she thinks you have more of a chance with him then she does. She might just be jelouse of you that's all. And also um excuse me for saying this but if she pulls your hair pull hers right back=) I don't really think that she is a real friend.
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Doesn't sound like much of a friend to me, maybe she is jealous. You two should talk out the issue.
    Ofcourse Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 10:32 PM
    LOL I was wondering how old they were... But honestly, she's mad at you because she knows you'll get him and you should if the little B**** is pulling your hair. Get rid of this child-like friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Daughter hates me! [ 16 Answers ]

I have been living with my Mom since the birth of my daughter (who's now 20 months). Her Dad left for a job abroad when she was only 6 months old. She has become very attached to my Mom (her granny), and doesn't want to leave her even for a sec. Moreover we have a whole army of servants and...

My dad hates me [ 24 Answers ]

My dad only pretends 2 like me he never talks to me and says I was an accident. I'm falling behind on homework because I find talking to him is 2 hard so I can never ask 4 help. He never agrees with anything I say and everything I do is stupid. He grounds me 4 not giving him the remote so he can...

My mother hates me [ 19 Answers ]

I really need to talk to someone no matter what I do it is never good enough for my mother. I love her very much but we cannot get along at all, I really would love to have a relationship to where we could be friends. I am 30 yrs. Old I have been married for almost 14 years.my father was a acholic...

13 YO hates Mom... please help [ 10 Answers ]

I have 2 boys - 16 and almost 14. Since the divorce in 1998 my sons have lived in both homes until 2004 when my oldest became so angry and frustrated with the situation that he attempted to overdose on antibiotics. A clear scream for help. At that time Dad finally said he could come and live...

My brother hates me! [ 1 Answers ]

Yet another question but this time not about my b/f... My b/f's brother. He just got a g/f about 3 months ago and me and him used to be really close I used to call him my big brother and he called me his little sis yeah close so since he got his g/f he's been ignoring me and being an ass I told him...

View more questions Search